学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/11集/1:情意绵绵
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:354  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Don't look at me, I'm ready to hang a sign, "Bitch can see."

    别看我 我准备打标语写上"看啊贱人"

    This is about betrayal?

    只因背叛吗

    It's not about betrayal, Spencer.

    无关背叛 斯宾塞

    - It's about revenge. - He knows we're lying.

    -这是报复 -他知道我们说谎了

    So stop pining for the fjords and carpe hottie!

    你就别再想着那个北欧帅哥了

    I know it's over.

    我知道都结束了

    - I know that. - And yes.

    -我知道 -还有

    I know the dead girl who isn't dead anymore.

    我知道死掉的女孩又复活了

    "When to the sessions of sweet silent thought

    沉思默想令人惬意

    "I summon up remembrance of things past,

    我唤起过往的记忆

    "I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,

    以往追求叹如今不再

    "And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:

    新愁旧痛惜岁月蹉跎

    "Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow,

    泪眼婆娑 潸然而下

    "For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,

    故人相隔 长夜漫漫

    "And weep afresh love's long since canceled woe,

    离别之苦恸情意绵绵

    "And moan the expense of many a vanished sight.."

    昔日光景怨光阴易逝

    I'm sorry. Uh, I got a little lost.

    抱歉 我有点入迷了

    Tomorrow, you get to read to me.

    你们明天得读给我听

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/10集/19:罪有应得 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/11集/4:不光彩的事

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程