学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/14集/11:真实的你
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:285  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Hey, honey. I didn't know you were coming.

    亲爱的 我不知道你会来

    I was just headed out to the hotel to meet with Spencer.

    我刚要去酒店和斯宾塞见面

    This town hall is turning out to be

    这个市政厅要变成

    quite a nice little event for us.

    我们见面的地方了

    I erased the security footage from the hotel

    夏洛蒂遇害当晚

    the night Charlotte was murdered.

    我把酒店的监控录像给删除了

    Oh, Hanna.

    汉娜

    We had nothing to do with what happened to her

    她的死跟我们无关

    but... now it looks like we could have.

    但是现在似乎跟我们有关

    Okay, so you don't have a TV,

    所以你没有电视

    you don't have a cell phone and you don't have a computer?

    没有手机 也没有电脑吗

    Not even a Facebook account.

    连脸书账号都没有

    Sorry, but Twitter is the new Facebook

    抱歉 但推特取代了脸书

    and now Snapchat's the new Twitter

    然后阅后即焚取代了推特

    but Periscope might be the new Snapchat.

    但是潜望镜可能会取代阅后即焚

    This is why I stay unplugged.

    所以我坚持不与时并进

    Umm, so what prompted your social media blackout?

    是什么促使你中断与社会媒体的联系

    When I got sick, I realized that someday I will disappear.

    生病的时候 我意识到有一天我终将不复存在

    But while I'm still here, I want people to see me

    但在我还在活着的时候 我想大家看到

    the actual me, not the me on some web page.

    真实的我 而不是出现在网页上的我

    So does that work? Do people see the real you?

    要怎么做呢 大家看到真实的你了吗

    Well, you're here having coffee with me.

    你不是正和我喝着咖啡吗

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/14集/10:生活回到正轨 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/14集/12:她们还是朋友

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程