学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/19集/1期:每次犯罪
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:248  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Previously on "Pretty little liars..."

    《美少女的谎言》前情提要

    I have an eyewitness from the two crows diner.

    我在双鸦餐厅找到一个证人

    You fit the description, and I'd like it

    他们的描述与你相符

    if you come in for a line-up.

    我希望你能来局里参加辨认

    I spoke to Jillian this morning.

    我今早跟吉莉恩谈了

    I sort of ended up pitching you as co-writer.

    我打算把你定位联合作者

    Jillian approved the book.

    那本书吉莉恩批准了

    That's amazing. That's great.

    太棒了 好极了

    I think the person the cops should

    我认为警察真正该查问的人

    really be talking to is right over there.

    就在那边

    You're welcome to stay here as long as you want.

    你可以住在这里 想住多久都行

    Can you believe that it's been three years

    你能相信我们去过马德里后

    since we were in Madrid?

    已经过了三年吗

    That's crazy.

    难以置信

    Were you looking to--

    你们是希望

    Get married. Tonight.

    结婚 就今晚

    What is happenin'?

    发生什么了

    Oh, my God! Aria!

    天啊 艾瑞亚

    Have either of you heard of a restaurant

    你们听说过一个餐馆

    called the Two Crows?

    叫双鸦餐厅吗

    Is anybody in there? Hello?

    有人在里面吗

    The pull-up handle is missing a rod.

    拉杆上少了块金属

    It could've been used as a weapon to crack someone's neck.

    很可能被用作割喉凶器

    Sara Harvey wants this murder solved.

    莎拉.哈维想破案

    And whoever this was they want to cover it up.

    但袭击我的人想掩盖起来

    There's now more than one person after us?

    对付我们的不止一个人吗

    I wonder who took this one

    那是谁拍的呢

    Wait, there's more.

    等等 还有

    Oh, my God!

    我的天啊

    Was it you?

    是你吗

    Did you call Charlotte that night

    那晚是你从双鸦餐厅

    from the Two Crows Diner?

    给夏洛蒂打电话吗

    Emily, I can't talk about this here.

    艾米莉 我不能在这里说这个

    Get in the car. Get in the car.

    上车 上车

    I called Charlotte the night she was killed.

    夏洛蒂被杀那晚我给她打了电话

    Why? I asked her to meet me.

    为什么 我让她来见我

    At the church? At the Two Crows.

    在教堂 在双鸦餐厅

    I sat in that diner waiting for two hours.

    我坐在餐厅里等了两小时

    She never showed up.

    她根本没来

    Look, if someone saw me on the phone, they saw me

    如果有人看到我在打电话 他们也就能看到

    sitting there by myself with a cup of coffee

    我独自一人坐着 点了一杯咖啡

    and a slice of apple pie.

    和一块苹果派

    Was that your only time at the Two Crows?

    那是你唯一一次去双鸦餐厅吗

    Last Friday night someone tried

    上周五有人试图

    to run me over in the parking lot there.

    在餐厅的停车场撞死我

    I was still working for Yvonne's mother then.

    我那时候还在伊冯妈妈那工作

    Making phone calls in a room with half dozen volunteers.

    和半打志愿者在屋里打电话

    You wanted Charlotte released.

    你想让夏洛蒂被放出来

    That's why you had a change of heart in the hearing.

    所以你在听证会上改变了主意

    You were afraid Aria's story would convince the judge

    你担心艾瑞亚的故事会说服法官

    to keep her in the hospital, where you couldn't get to her.

    不放她出来 这样你就不能对付她了

    I wasn't trying to get to her.

    我没想要对付她

    I just wanted to talk to her, away from everyone else.

    我只是想单独跟她谈谈

    You understand that. Sure.

    你懂的 当然

    After the special attention you got

    在你被夏洛蒂囚禁在洞里

    at the bottom of a certain hole.

    受到她的特殊关怀之后

    Not just me, Emily.

    不止是我 艾米丽

    Charlotte Dilaurentis knew everything

    夏洛蒂.迪劳伦提斯对我们知根知底

    About every one of us.

    我们每个人

    Every mistake, every lie, every crime.

    每个错误 每条谎言 每次犯罪

    And she never implicated us

    她被关的那五年里

    the five years she was locked up.

    从没给过我们半点暗示

    She just sat in that hospital

    她就坐在医院里

    ticking like a time bomb.

    像个定时炸弹

    And what would you have done if she'd shown up?

    如果她出现了你要做什么

    Find out what she was gonna do with all her new freedom.

    看看她重获自由之后要做什么

    And if she said she was gonna tell everything

    如果她说她要说出一切

    were you just gonna sit there eating your apple pie?

    你还会坐在那吃你的苹果派吗

    给力美剧口语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/18集/16期:搭顺风车 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/19集/2期:参加婚礼

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程