听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第4期:带卡洛琳回家
教程:破产姐妹第一季  浏览:2347  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    We split the tips. Give me yours.

    小费均分 把你的拿来

    You did better than I thought you would.

    比我预计的好多了

    Listen tonight I thought of a way

    我刚想到了一个

    we could make some extra money.

    赚外快的办法

    They've totally underestimated the price

    那些红丝绒蛋糕

    point on those red velvet cupcakes.

    定价实在低的离谱

    In Manhattan the asking price is at least seven

    在曼哈顿这至少卖七块

    so we could sell them for seven and then pocket the difference.

    我们就卖七块 赚价差中饱私囊

    Nothing about that sounds wrong to you?

    难道你不觉得有什么不对吗

    It's not our fault that the idiot who makes the cupcakes

    做蛋糕的傻子定价这么低

    doesn't know their worth.

    又不是我们的错

    I'm the idiot who makes the cupcakes.

    我就是做蛋糕的那傻子

    New information.

    我才知道嘛

    That's stupid.

    这肯定不行

    No one would pay $7 for one of my cupcakes.

    谁会花七块买我的蛋糕啊

    Really? 'Cause...

    你确定吗 看这...

    Well at least we know you're not adopted.

    果然有遗传你爸弄钱的基因啊

    So how'd you even end up in Brooklyn?

    你怎么会沦落到来布鲁克林打工

    Oh I went on monster.com.

    我去招工网站

    Typed in "place where nobody

    输入 上东区的人(富人区)

    from the Upper East Side would ever go ever"

    这辈子绝对不会去的地方

    and this diner came up.

    就出现这家店了

    You can't wear a fancy leather jacket outside

    这里治安差 穿高级皮衣

    in this neighborhood.

    铁定会被抢

    You have to turn it inside out.

    反着穿 露出丑的那面

    Fur. Cool. Turn it back.

    皮草 算了 再翻回来吧

    So where do you live?

    你住哪儿呀

    Our townhouse was taken and bolted up by the bank so...

    我家大宅被银行没收查封了

    Is this where I'm supposed to feel sorry for you?

    我需要表达一下同情吗

    I mean I don't want you to

    我是不想逼你啦

    but just so you know a well adjusted person would.

    不过正常的好人都会同情的

    I'm dead inside.

    我是没同情心的坏人

    You make that pretty obvious.

    是人都看得出来

    Anyway I'm just gonna stay in the city with a friend.

    好吧 我要去市中心的朋友家了

    I live a couple of blocks that way.

    我就住附近

    I'd walk you to the subway

    我照理该陪你走去地铁站的

    it's just that I don't want to.

    不过我真的没这么好心

    Got it.

    完全理解

    Okay.

    就这样吧


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第3期:第一次交流 下一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第5期:曼哈顿社交女王

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)