听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第163期:不是洁食的蛋糕
教程:破产姐妹第一季  浏览:922  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    That's my boy, that's my boy, hey, Hey, ho. Oh, there he go!

    瞧我兄弟,瞧我兄弟。厉害啊

    That's what's up, hooker.

    小爷就是这么牛逼,淫娃

    First of all, you just scuffed his mother's freshly-waxed floor

    首先,你刚把他妈妈刚打蜡的地板给磨掉了

    and secondly, you may think throwing away your family traditions is cool now,

    其次,你现在可能觉得无视家族传统很酷

    but in life, bad things can happen.

    但若干年后,报应会来的

    And one day, when you find yourself penniless and sick, you'll need your nice Jewish family

    某天,当你发现自己身无分文,疾病缠身时,你会想念你善良的犹太家人

    and you'll call them three times and they won't answer the phone no matter how much you need antibiotics.

    然而你电话打再多,他们也不会理你,才不管你病得多重多需要抗生素

    Damn, boo, I stopped listening after you said freshly-waxed. Playa!

    宝贝啊,你说到"刚除毛的..."小王就没在听了。妙啊

    Max, I'm giving you some amoxicillin for you to take home.

    麦克斯,我开了些阿莫西林,让你带回家吃

    Now take it all, even when you start feeling better.

    乖乖把药都吃完。好转了也得持续吃

    Yes, Dr. Anshell.

    是的,安舍尔医生

    Look what I brought. Sweets for the sweets.

    看我拿什么来了。给甜心们的甜点

    Uh, wait, wait, wait, before you eat those, remember how I said I might not be Jewish?

    稍等一下,吃之前我有话要说,我不是说我可能不是犹太人吗

    Yes. Those might not be kosher.

    是啊。它们也可能不是洁食

    What are you saying?

    你说什么呢

    I'm saying they're not kosher.

    那些不是洁食

    What is she saying? Not kosher! What? Not kosher! Spit it out, ma! Spit it out!

    她说啥呢?不是洁食!什么?不是洁食!妈,快吐出来,快吐出来

    Just a minute, it tastes so good.

    再等一下,这太好吃了

     

     

    英语口语

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第162期:麦克斯发烧 下一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第164期:尴尬收场

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)