听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第258期:换衣潜入(1)
教程:破产姐妹第一季  浏览:460  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    So you can just walk in here? Anyone can just walk right in?

    你就这么大摇大摆地走进来啊?这里谁都可以随便进的吗?

    Well, it helps that last year I made out with the tent flap guard, Rico, but basically, yeah, anyone.

    去年我是靠跟里克那个帐篷保安亲热才进来的,但基本上谁都能进

    When I think of all the times I left my purse on a table here unattended, I shudder... Shudder.

    当我回想起过去我把钱包仍在桌子上跑掉时,我的心在颤抖啊,颤抖。

    Okay, so we can't get in the actual building without being caterers,

    好啦,我们不装成服务员,进不去主楼

    so we have to change into those uniforms.

    所以我们得换上制服

    Wait. You never mentioned anything about a rent-a-clothes situation.

    慢着。你刚可没有跟我说需要把礼服换掉哦

    Small price to pay for us making it.

    想进去总得付出点代价嘛

    Is it? Is it a small price to pay?

    是吗,这真的是小小的代价吗

    Hurry, we have a superstar to stalk!

    快点,我们得跟踪大明星呢

    I thought I would hate it, but I'm kind of into it. I'm very Janelle Monae.

    我原以为我会很抗拒,但我现在蛮喜欢的。我超像加奈儿·梦奈的。

    No, you're Janelle I-have-no-Monae.

    不,你是加奈儿·恶梦吧

    What are we going to do with our dresses?

    那我们的礼服怎么办

    We can't leave them out here. I need them inside.

    不能把它们留在这里,我进里面还要穿呢

    I have to look amazing when I meet Martha Stewart.

    我必须美美的见玛莎·斯图尔特

    What does it matter what we're wearing?

    我们穿什么去见她很重要吗

    We're still going to be the two crazy girls chasing her down with a cupcake.

    反正我们是两个拿着小蛋糕四处找她的疯婆子

    That's why it matters.

    所以衣着就更重要啦

    I know. Here. Help me get the shelves out of this.

    我知道了,这里。帮我把架子拿出来。

    We can hang our dresses in here and push them in.

    我们可以把礼服挂里面,然后把它们推进去。

    Brilliant. Kind of like the Louis Vuitton travel wardrobe I used to have.

    真聪明。这柜子有点像我以前的LV旅行衣柜

    Or the service elevator I was born in.

    或者像我妈生我时的那个电梯。

    英语口语

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第257期:不出意料被拒绝 下一篇:听美剧学英语- 破产姐妹第一季 第259期:换衣潜入(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)