跟艾米莉一起学口语 第519期:发音讲解:take over
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:246  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    A: Can you take over for me here? I have a friend coming to see me.

    你可以帮我照顾一下这儿吗?我有几个朋友要来。

    B: I’d like to, but I have my hands full. Ask peter, he is not busy.

    我很原意帮你,但是我手头的实情太多了。你去问问Peter吧,他不忙。

    A: That’s all right. I will ask somebody else. Thanks all the same.

    没关系,我去问别人吧。谢谢你。

    B: Why not ask Peter?

    为什么不问Peter呢?

    A: Something bad had happened between us.

    我们之间发生些不愉快的事情。

    B: You two had an argument.

    你们发生争论了。

    A: Kind of.

    可以这么说。

    发音讲解

    have a /hævə/

    but I /bʌdaɪ/

    between us /bɪˈtwi:nəz/

    kind of /kaɪndəv/

    对话解析

    kind of 有一点;有几分

    I feel kind of embarrassed but I'd really like to meet you.

    我觉得有点儿不好意思,但是我真的想认识你。

    take over 接管;接受

    Have a rest,I'll take over.

    你歇会儿,我来接替你。

    Peter was sent to the hospital,I had to take over his work.

    彼得生病住院了,我得来接替他的工作。

    all the same 仍然

    He's a bit naughty,but I like him all the same.

    他有点儿顽皮,但是我还是喜欢他。

    have an argument

    争论;争吵

    Whenever they have an argument,Mary has the worst of it.

    每次他们争吵,玛丽总是惨败。

    We had an argument with the waiter about the bill.

    我们和服务员就账单有了争吵。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第518期:发音讲解:off color 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第520期:发音讲解:up to no good

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程