跟艾米莉一起学口语 第790期:坐飞机遇到气流
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:223  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    delay

    延迟;延期;耽搁

    We are terriblely sorry for the delay.

    我们对延误表示非常抱歉。

    The train was delayed.

    火车延误了。

    turbulence

    动荡;湍流

    We experienced severe turbulence during the flight.

    我们在飞行中遇到了强烈的气流。

    take off

    起飞;脱下

    We evetually took off at 11 and arrived at 1:30

    我们终于在11点起飞,在1点半抵达。

    You should take off your shoes before entering the house.

    进屋子之前你需要把鞋子脱了。

    经典对话

    A: Is everything alright?

    一切都正常吧?

    B: Yes, everything's fine.

    是的,还不错。

    A: What took so long? I thought your flight was about to arrive three hours ago.

    怎么花了这么长时间?你的班机三小时之前就该到了。

    B: Didn't they announce that our flight was delayed?

    没有广播通知我们的班机晚点了吗?

    A: I didn't hear anything about a delay. I thought everything was running on time. What happened?

    我没有听到任何关于晚点的广播。我以为都会正常到达呢,出什么事儿啦?

    B: We boarded the plane on time. But then we were held up for almost an hour due to a maintenance problem.

    我们是准时登机的,但是后来由于设备维修,我们整整耽误了将近一个钟头。

    A: Then what? Your plane was three hours late!

    那后来又出什么事儿了?你们可是晚点了三个钟头呢。

    B: We finally took off. But about 30 minutes later, the capital came on the loudspeaker to warn us that there would be some bad turbulence for most of the flight.

    后来我们好不容易起飞了,可是半个小时以后,机长广播说,我们这次航程将会遇到很厉害的气流。

    A: The turbulence is pretty normal, isn't it?

    遇到气流很平常吧,对吗?

    B: Yes, but this was the worst turbulence I have ever experienced in my life. Everyone started getting sick. The flight attendants had to stay in their seats. The capital decided to land early.

    是的。可是我从来没有遇到过这么强的气流,所有人都开始晕机,空乘人员也不得不在他们位子上坐好,机长决定提前降落。

    A: So where did you land?

    那你们在哪儿着陆了?

    B: We landed in Southampton and waited an hour for the storms to pass and then took off again.

    我们降落在南安普顿,在地面上等了一个小时,等暴风雪的气流过去之后才再次起飞。

    A: That sounds like a nightmare.

    听上去简直是场噩梦。

    B: It wasn't too bad. At least I'm alive.

    也不是太糟糕,至少我还活着。

    A: Have you had anything to eat?

    你吃过饭了没?

    B: I managed to get a sandwich from a flight attendant. How about you?

    空姐给我送过一个三明治,你呢?

    A: I had a few coffees while I was waiting. Let's get out of here.

    等你的时候,我喝了一点儿咖啡。咱们离开这儿。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第789期:和朋友借钱 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第791期:买纪念品

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程