跟艾米莉一起学口语 第789期:和朋友借钱
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:445  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    基础短语

    do sb a favor

    帮某人一个忙

    owe sb sth/owe sth to sb

    欠某人某物

    He owes his father $200.=

    He owes $200 to his father.

    他欠他爸爸200美元。

    loan

    借;借款

    a car loan

    车贷

    It took three years to repay my student loan.

    我花了三年时间才还清我的学生贷款。

    经典对话

    A: Hey. I was wondering if you could do me a favor.

    嗨,我正想找你帮忙呢。

    B: That depends. What is it?

    看情况吧,什么事儿?

    A: It's kind of a big favor. I'm absolutely flat broke and I owe my landlady $200. She's given me until Friday to give it to her, but I don't get paid until next Monday. Do you think you could loan me some cash until I get paid?

    是件大事儿。我身无分文,还欠了房东太太200美元。她限我星期五之前还钱,但是我下周一才能领薪水。在领工资之前,你能不能借我点现金?

    B: I'd love to help you out, but I'm a bit short on cash this month as well. I have to get a new engine put into my car and that ate up my savings.

    我很想帮你解决这个困难,但是我这个月也很缺钱。我刚刚给我的汽车买了新的发动机,还花光了我所有的积蓄。

    A: If you can't give me the full amount ,a fraction of it will still help. I'll pay you back on Monday, I promise.

    如果你不能借我全款,借我一部分也能帮上忙。我下周一一定还给你,我保证。

    a fraction of表示“少量”

    B: Let's see, I've got about $50 to get me through the weekend. I can only spare about $20. I would give you more if I had it. I just don't have much money to my name right now.

    咱们看看啊,我撑到这周末一共需要50块,那就还能剩下20块给你。要是有的话我一定多给你一些,可是现在我名下真的没什么钱了。

    A: Thanks a lot. Every little bit will help. If you aren't doing anything tonight, why don't you come over and have dinner at my place?

    非常感谢。每一点钱都会非常有帮助的。我跟你说,要是你今天晚上没有什么安排的话,来我家吃晚饭吧。

    B: That'd be great, thanks. What time should I come over?

    那太好了,谢谢,我几点钟过去?

    A: How about at six p.m?

    晚上六点怎么样?

    B: See you then.

    到时候见。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第788期:谈论考试 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第790期:坐飞机遇到气流

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程