跟艾米莉一起学口语 第806期:伦敦的红色巴士
教程:跟艾米莉一起学口语  浏览:198  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    实用句子

    Can you tell me where I can catch the number 8 bus, please?

    您能不能告诉我8路车在哪儿?

    catch有“赶上”的意思

    Hurry up or we'll miss it.

    快点,不然我们就赶不上了。

    miss表示“未赶上;错过”

    We should buy return tickets because they are much cheaper than getting two singles.

    我们应该买往返票,这样比两张单程票要便宜。

    Conversation

    A: So, how should we get to the theater?

    咱们怎么去剧院?

    B: Let's take the bus.

    坐公共汽车吧。

    A: I hate the bus system in London. The bus drivers are rude, the buses are never on time, and there are few people around who can help you.

    我讨厌伦敦的公交车体系,公共汽车司机总是很无理。而且从来都不按时到达,周围也没有什么人能帮忙。

    B: It's not that bad. You probably just had a bad experience once.

    没那么糟糕吧,大概你以前有过一次很糟的精力,

    A: It wasn't just once. Every single time I take the bus, something bad happens to me or to someone else on the bus.

    可不止一次,每次我坐公共汽车总会遇到什么点状况,不是我就是车上的其他人。

    B: We could take the subway. But we have to go three stops along the line, and then change trains twice.

    那咱们可以去坐地铁,但是得沿着一条线坐三站。然后还得换乘两次。

    A: Train fares are twice as expensive as the bus fares, too.

    地铁票价可是公共汽车的两倍呢。

    B: If we don't hurry up, we'll miss the show. Shall we take the bus?

    如果咱们再不抓紧时间,可是误了这场演出了,坐公共汽车怎么样?

    A: We are already late, so I think we had better take a taxi.

    咱们已经晚了,我想最好还是打辆出租车吧。

    B: I don't think we'll be able to find a taxi very easily during the rush hour. Let's just take the bus.

    我觉得在交通高峰期,叫出租车不是那么容易的事,还是坐公共汽车吧。

    A: Fine. Have a look at the timetable to find out when the next one arrives.

    好吧。查看时间表,看看下一班几点到。

    B: It looks like it should be here in just a few minutes. Don't worry, nothing bad will happen. I'll even buy your ticket for you.

    好像还有几分钟就来了,别担心不会出什么状况的,我还可以替你买票。

    A: Thanks. That was nice of you.

    谢谢,你真好。

    0/0
      上一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第805期:我是自由职业 下一篇:跟艾米莉一起学口语 第807期:“派对动物”

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程