陨落星辰 第29期:麦克医生
教程:陨落星辰  浏览:574  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    So,you want to cook?

    你想做饭吗

    Oh,I'd love to...

    我很乐意...

    if you had anything to cook with.

    不过你得有原材料

    He showed me what you got,and what you've got...

    他给我看了你们的存货 只有...

    are 50 cans of lima beans...

    50罐青豆

    32 cans of tuna fish,some chicken...

    32罐金枪鱼 一点鸡肉

    and rice.

    还有大米

    "Rots" and "rots" of rice.

    很烂 很烂的大米

    Don't you people know how to scrounge?

    你的人连捡破烂都不会吗

    You were here for weeks before we came along.

    我们来之前你们已经待几周了

    What did you eat?

    你们吃些什么

    We hunted. There wasn't about a dozen of you.

    靠打猎 我们人数太多了

    Okay? We've got 300!

    我们有300人

    Maybe you can't hack it Pope!

    或许你根本干不了 珀普

    I cooked Thanksgiving dinner for three entire cell blocks.

    我为整整三个牢区做过感恩节晚餐

    That's 170 inmates.

    那儿有170名囚犯

    If they didn't like my food,I'd lose body parts.

    要是不爱吃 他们早就把我大卸八块了

    Here's the deal,Pope

    你看这样如何 珀普

    the facilities are substandard,the provisions are meager,

    这里的厨具不全 存货也不足

    and until Scott rigs the burners for propane,

    在斯科特弄好丙烷炉之前

    you're gonna be cooking on camp stoves.

    你还得先用野营炉

    Now,if you're not up to it,you just say the word,

    你若不能胜任 尽管开口

    and we'll put you back in lockup.

    我们把你送回牢房

    I'll do it.

    我干

    But for the love of god,

    但看在上帝的份上

    could somebody please find me some olive oil?

    你能派人去找些橄榄油吗

    How'd it go?

    怎么样

    Um,that good news that you mentioned,

    你提到过的

    it was about the harnesses.

    关于脊甲化的的好消息

    That's right.

    是啊

    Have you talked to Porter's guy yet?

    你和波特带来的人聊过吗

    Briefly.

    聊了点

    And what do you think?

    你觉得怎样呢

    Oh,the procedure is simple,to the point of elegance.

    过程不难 可以轻松地完成

    What about the guy?

    他人怎么样

    It's just my first impression,

    这只是我的第一印象

    but he's very smart,very capable,

    他很聪明 很能干

    and very sure he's the best man for the job.

    我敢肯定 他干这活再合适不过了

    I suppose he's good looking,too?

    我猜他还很帅

    I don't know. Lourdes,did you think he was good looking?

    帅不帅我不清楚 卢尔德 你觉得呢

    Uh,yeah,for an older man.

    对老男人来说 是有点帅

    Older?

    老男人

    He must be,like,40.

    他得有四十岁了

    Oh,no,I didn't mean that

    我不是那个意思

    Oh,no,that's quite all right.

    没事 没关系的

    I think I kind of walked into that one.

    我还真有点上当了

    So who is this medical genius?

    那这位医学天才到底是何许人也

    Harris. Dr. Michael Harris.

    哈里斯 迈克·哈里斯医生

    Do you know him?

    你认识他吗

    Tom?

    汤姆

    Tom!

    汤姆

    Michael.

    迈克

    You're alive?

    你还活着

    Yeah,so are you.

    是的 你也一样

    0/0
      上一篇:陨落星辰 第28期:会烹饪的波普 下一篇:陨落星辰 第30期:麦克医生(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程