陨落星辰 第103期:新生命降临
教程:陨落星辰  浏览:458  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Charlotte, how can you be hungry again?

    夏洛特,你怎么又饿了

    Why is it I always get the seat next to the crying baby?

    为什么我总是躺在嚎啕大哭的婴儿旁边

    Show's over, creep.

    看够了吧,变态

    That wasn't for you.

    不是对你说的

    Congratulations on a successful delivery.

    恭喜母子平安

    Weaver did most of the work.

    韦弗帮了大忙

    After that, it was just your average childbirth in a high-school chem lab.

    剩下的活,就相当于高中实验室里普通分娩接生了

    Sarah was great.

    莎拉很坚强

    Baby Charlotte is beautiful.

    宝宝夏洛特太美了

    10 fingers, 10 toes.

    小小的手指,小小的脚趾

    I always loved that sound.

    我一直爱听婴儿发出的声音

    Yeah, I'm fine, by the way.

    顺便说一声,我很好

    He'll limp, but he'll live.

    走路会有点跛,但至少命保住了

    陨落星辰第一季

    You could have kept running.

    你应该继续逃跑

    Probably should have.

    也许吧

    Probably still will, given half the chance.

    只要有一点儿机会,我还会跑

    Well, until you do, the kitchen's short-handed.

    那好,在那之前,你去厨房打打下手

    I guess I'm back where I started.

    看来我又回到原点了

    Consider yourself lucky.

    你已经够幸运了

    Mike was a good man, good father.

    迈克是一个好人,一个慈父

    I could tell from being around him how much he loved Rick.

    跟他在一起时,我就知道他有多爱里克

    Like all of us here today, he was faced with a decision.

    就如同今天在场各位一样,他也曾面临抉择

    He could have run and saved himself.

    他完全可以选择自己逃命

    But instead... He stood his ground and fought for us.

    然而相反...他坚守阵地,为我们而战

    I'm gonna miss him.

    我会想念他

    We're gonna miss him.

    我们都会想念他

    0/0
      上一篇:陨落星辰 第102期:击毙内奸 下一篇:陨落星辰 第104期:祭奠迈克

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程