实战口语情景对话:The Gift 生日礼物
教程:实战口语情景对话  浏览:1281  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    实战口语情景对话:The Gift 生日礼物
    Todd: So, Ruthie, what did you do today?

    托德:鲁斯,你今天做什么了?

    Ruth: Well, I got up quite early this morning, actually, to go shopping.

    鲁斯:我今天早上起得很早,然后去购物了。

    Todd: Oh, yeah! (Yeah) Ooh, shopping.

    托德:哦,是吗?(是啊)哦,购物!

    Ruth: I really like shopping.

    鲁斯:我特别喜欢购物。

    Todd: That's true but you're on a budget. You're trying to save money.

    托德:这是没错,可是你不是在节省开支嘛。你在存钱啊。

    Ruth: I know, but is was my brother's birthday. Well, it is my brother's birthday in a week so.

    鲁斯:我知道,可是我哥哥的生日快到了。我哥哥一周后过生日。

    Todd: Oh, no kidding.

    托德:哦,不是开玩笑吧。

    Ruth: Yeah.

    鲁斯:没有。

    Todd: So, what did you get your brother for his birthday?

    托德:那你为你哥哥买什么生日礼物了?

    Ruth: Well, it was quite difficult to find something that I thought he would like, but I got him some cakes in the end, some Japanese cakes.

    鲁斯:我认为很难找到他会喜欢的礼物,不过我最后给他买了蛋糕,一些日式蛋糕。

    Todd: Japanese cakes?

    托德:日式蛋糕?

    Ruth: Yeah, they're in like a special presentation box.

    鲁斯:对,蛋糕装在特别的包装盒里。

    Todd: So, how are you going to get the cakes to your brother? Just through the post office?

    托德:那你怎么把蛋糕给你哥哥呢?去邮局寄给他吗?

    Ruth: Yes, I sent them in the post this morning.

    鲁斯:对啊,我今天早上寄给他了。

    Todd: Oh, did you send them express or just regular mail?

    托德:哦,你寄的是快递还是平邮?

    Ruth: No, regular mail because it was cheaper.

    鲁斯:平邮,因为便宜。

    Todd: But, don't you want it to hurry and get there for his birthday?

    托德:可是你不想缩短时间,赶在他生日的时候寄到吗?

    Ruth: I've got one week. I think it will get there in time.

    鲁斯:我有一周的时间。我想蛋糕会及时寄到的。

    Todd: So, what do you think your brother will think of the cakes?

    托德:那你觉得你哥哥会怎么看那些蛋糕?

    Ruth: I don't think he'll like them actually.

    鲁斯:我想他不喜欢。

    Todd: No?

    托德:为什么?

    Ruth: Well, he likes chocolate cake, and they look like they've got kind of chocolate inside but it's bean paste. I think he'll be disappointed.

    鲁斯:因为他喜欢巧克力蛋糕,那些蛋糕看上去好像里面有巧克力,可是实际上那是豆沙。我想他会失望的。

    Todd: So what did your brother get you for your last birthday?

    托德:那之前你过生日的时候你哥哥送你什么了?

    Ruth: That's a good question. He always gives me money, and he often gives me chocolate as well. He's very generous.

    鲁斯:这是个好问题。他一般都给我钱,还有巧克力。他非常大方。

    Todd: Actually, I'm the same way. Guys like to give money. Money is so easy. No shopping involved.

    托德:实际上我也是这样的。男生都喜欢送钱当礼物。给钱很简单嘛,也不用去购物。

    Ruth: It's practical, though, it's good.

    鲁斯:虽然很实际,不过挺好的。

    Todd: Now, I've been told that when you give money for a gift, it's actually very impolite.

    托德:可是有人跟我说给钱当礼物其实非常不礼貌。

    Ruth: Really?

    鲁斯:真的吗?

    Todd: Is that true? Yeah!

    托德:真的吗?是啊!

    Ruth: Why is that?

    鲁斯:为什么呢?

    Todd: I don't know. Some people say it's just really impersonal. That you should take the time to get a gift.

    托德:我也不知道。有些人说那种做法很不礼貌。你应该花时间去买个礼物。

    Ruth: Really! I really think if anybody gave me money I would be so pleased. It's a good present.

    鲁斯:真的吗?可是我认为如果有人给我钱当作礼物我会很高兴的。那是个很好的礼物。

    Todd: Exactly, that's what I think. (Pause) Hey, um, actually, when are you going to see your brother next?

    托德:没错,我也是那么想的。(停顿了一下)嘿,你下次什么时候见你哥哥?

    Ruth: Probably, I will see him in August of September.

    鲁斯:大概八九月的时候吧。

    Todd: Oh, that's quite a way away.

    托德:哦,那还好长时间呢。

    Ruth: Yes, about four months is that.

    鲁斯:是啊,大概还有四个月。

    Todd: So is this a younger brother or older brother?

    托德:你说的是你弟弟还是哥哥?

    Ruth: He's older. He's twenty-six.

    鲁斯:是哥哥,他今年26岁了。

    Todd: Oh, he's twenty six.

    托德:哦,他26岁了。

    Ruth: He's going to be twenty-six soon.

    鲁斯:他马上就要26岁了。

    Todd: Ok, well, if you happen to e-mail him, tell him happy birthday.

    托德:好的,如果你给他发电子邮件的话,替我跟他说一声祝他生日快乐。

    Ruth: Oh, certainly will do. Thanks.

    鲁斯:哦,我当然会的。谢谢你。

    0/0
      上一篇:实战口语情景对话:News Source 信息来源 下一篇:实战口语情景对话:The GM debate 转基因争论

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)