她能在哪里呢?
Shh! Well, I'm all out of things to do.
嘘!嗯,我要做我的事情了。
Why don't you try closing your eyes?
你为什么不试试闭上眼睛?
Closing my eyes?
闭上眼睛?
Yes, and counting to three.
是的,再数到3 。
One, two, Three!
一二三!
Mother Bear!
熊妈妈!
Happy birthday Little Bear!
祝你生日快乐小熊!
I thought you've forgotten my birthday.
我还以为你忘了我的生日呢。
I wanted to surprise you with this cake but it took longer than I expected.
我想买蛋糕给你个惊喜,但它花费的时间比我想象的要长。
I never did forget your birthday, and I never will.
我从来没有忘记你的生日,而且永远也不会。
How about some cake?
吃点蛋糕怎样?
First, Little Bear must blow out these candles. And make a wish.
首先,小熊要吹灭这些蜡烛并许愿。
Yeah! What did you wish for, my Little Bear?
耶!你的愿望是什么,我的小熊?
If I told you, it wouldn't come true.
如果我告诉你,它不会成真。
I wish somebody would cut the cake.
我希望有人能切蛋糕。
Happy Birthday Little Bear!
生日快乐小熊!