银行英语情景口语 第48期:外汇业务 货币兑换(4)
教程:银行英语情景口语  浏览:542  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    A:Hello and welcome. How may I be of service?

    您好,欢迎。我如何为您效劳?

    B:Hello. I want to buy some RMB, is it OK to use US dollars?

    你好。我想买一些人民币,用美元买可以吗?

    A:Yes,of course. What's the amount you'd like to change?

    是的,当然可以。您需要兑换的金额是多少?

    B:I think 250 dollars should be sufficient.

    我认为250美元应该足够。

    A:Please fill out this exchange form and I'll need to see your passport. Don't forget to sign your name at the bottom.

    请填写这张兑换单,并且我需要看一下您的护照。可别忘了在底下签上您的名字。

    B:Oh, right, of course. Here you go.

    噢,对,当然可以。给你。

    A:Here is your RMB, the exchange form and receipt and your passport. Please check the amount.

    这是您的人民币、兑换单和收据还有您的护照。请您清点一下。

    B:It's correct. Is there any way I can change it back before I leave the country?

    数额是正确的。在我离开这个国家之前,我有什么办法可以把美元换回来?

    A:Yes,that can be done here. Just make sure you keep the exchange form and the receipt and you can come back at the end of your stay and we'll be only to happy to change it back into foreign currency.

    有的,这里就可以。只要您保存好兑换单和收据,那么可以在居留期结束时回到这里,我们会非常乐意地给您换回外币。

    B:That's wonderful news, thanks for all your help.

    这是个好消息,谢谢你的帮助。

    0/0
      上一篇:银行英语情景口语 第47期:外汇业务 货币兑换(3) 下一篇:银行英语情景口语 第49期:外汇业务 购买外汇(1)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程