Letters Live 丨英国版《见字如面》——I am the Dead One
教程:Letters Live  浏览:325  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    6th of December 1983

    1983年12月6日

    Dear George,

    亲爱的乔治:

    You once said to us the world is full of assholes and I am not one of them.

    你曾经说过这世界上全是混蛋,但是我不是。

    I have a love for certain people and I have one for you.

    我对特定的人有种热爱,我对你也有。

    But by sheer lack of contact it's running out.

    但是断绝往来之后,这种感觉已经消失殆尽。

    I found you frequently and never get a reply.

    我时常去联系你,但是你依然音讯全无。

    This is what you do.It's very simple.

    你要做的是这样。很简单。

    You stand in front of a telephone and you insert your fingers in the holes and carry out a series of numbers which have been given to you.

    你就站在一个电话亭前,把手指放进电话转盘,摇出我曾经给过你的电话号码。

    Of course if you are rich, you will have two buttons which Irishman usually sew on their coats.

    当然了,如果你很有钱的话,你会有两个那种爱尔兰人会缝在衣服上的那种按钮。

    Of course if you are extremely rich, you don't have to get in touch with anybody.And that's I'm worried about.

    当然当然,如果你富甲一方,那你压根儿不需要与任何人联系。然而这正是我担心的事情。

    The funeral takes place at Golder's Green crematorium.No flowers please.

    葬礼在戈尔德·格林火葬场举行。别带花过来,谢谢。

    Just money.

    带钱就行。

    You'll recognize me.

    你会一眼就认出我来的。

    I am the dead one.

    这是我的葬礼。

    Love, light and peace.

    致爱,明亮与和平。

    Spike Milligan.

    斯派克·米利根

     

     

    0/0
      上一篇:Letters Live 丨英国版《见字如面》——Darling, darling, darling 下一篇:Letters Live 丨英国版《见字如面》——In Event of Moon Disaster

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程