Letters Live 丨英国版《见字如面》——Don't Touch His Hair
教程:Letters Live  浏览:314  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    奥利维亚·柯尔曼 - Don’t Touch His Hair

     

     

    Dear President Eisenhower,

    亲爱的艾森豪威尔总统,

    My girlfriend's and I are writing all the way from Montana,

    我和我的女朋友远在蒙塔纳州给你写信。

    We think it's bad enough to send Elvis Presley in the Army,

    我们认为让埃尔维斯·普雷斯利参军就已经够糟了,

    but if you cut his side burns off we will just die!

    但如果你剪掉他的鬓角,我们还不如去死!

    You don't know how we fell about him.

    你不知道我们有多喜欢他.

     

     

    I really don't see why you have to send him in the Army at all,

    我真不知道他为什么必须要参军,

    but we beg you please please don't give him a G.I. haircut,

    但我们求你,千万别给他理一个士兵的发型。

    oh please please don't!

    千万不要!

    If you do, we will just about die!

    否则我们还不如去死!

    Elvis Presley Lovers,

    埃尔维斯·普雷斯利的热爱者,

    Linda Kelly Sherry Bane Mickie Mattson

    琳达·凯莉 雪莉·贝恩 米奇·马特森

    Presley Presley IS OUR CRY P-R-E-S-L-E-Y

    普雷斯利是我们的口号。

     

     

    0/0
      上一篇:Letters Live 丨英国版《见字如面》——My Muse Is Not A Horse 下一篇:Letters Live 丨英国版《见字如面》——Letter From Sol LeWitt to Eva Hesse

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程