《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第177期:尝试自由下潜
教程:荒野求生  浏览:451  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    I'm on a desert island off the coast of Panama. 我身处巴拿马海域的一座荒芜的小岛上

    The rains came last night,and the banana-leaf water trap has worked. 昨晚下雨了 蕉叶蓄水器发挥了作用

    At least I've got a decent supply now of freshwater. 至少我弄到了令人满意的淡水补给

    You lose several liters of fluid a day through breath, sweat, and pee. 每天 你的身体都会随着 呼吸 汗液 尿液而流失数升水

    I'll need more water before I set out to sea. 在起航之前 我需要更多的淡水

    These sort of rock gullies, they're often good places to try and free-dive for conch, oyster. 这种类型的岩石沟渠 通常是尝试自由下潜 以捕获海贝 牡蛎的好地方

    There's quite a lot of swell here,but they like that, they like that movement of the water over there. 这下面暗涌很急 不过贝类就喜欢在这样的水流中生存

    Okay, let's try a bit of this. 好吧 让我们来试试

    The oysters are deep and well hidden. 牡蛎深藏在海底

    You can train your body to stay down longer 你可以水上水下交替呆一分钟

    by spending a minute under the water followed by a minute on the surface. 通过这种方式训练自己 以便在水中待得更久

    That way you flush out all the carbon dioxide which is your body's trigger to breathe. 这可以使你充分呼出体内的二氧化碳 以最大程度的呼吸

    Grabbing a rock,is a good way to counteract your body's natural buoyancy. 手中握一块岩石 可以帮你抵消身体在水中的浮力

    Hard to see without a mask.Get my breath back.I got an oyster. 没潜水镜看不清楚 让我喘喘气 我弄到了一只牡蛎

    It's not the traditional,traditional dozen oysters,but it's better than nothing.Come on. Let's get it to shore. 这不是常见的 常见的那种成打出售的牡蛎 不过总比什么没有强 快点把它弄到岸上

    0/0
      上一篇:《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第176期:继续觅食之旅 下一篇:《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第178期:绝好的救生食品

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程