里昂夜读英语美文[53]:我们甚至遗失了
教程:里昂夜读  浏览:1085  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    We have lost even this twilight.

    我们甚至遗失了这个黄昏。

    No one saw us this evening hand in hand.

    今晚无人看到我俩手挽着手,

    while the blue night dropped on the world.

    当蓝色之夜降临世间。

    I have seen from my window

    我透过我的窗户看见

    the fiesta of sunset in the distant mountain tops.

    远山之巅落日的祭典。

     

     

     

    Sometimes a piece of sun

    有时,一枚夕阳

    burned like a coin between my hands.

    如同硬币在我双手间焚烧

    I remembered you with my soul clenched in that sadness of mine that you know.

    我忆及了你,我的灵魂紧攥于你所熟悉的我的哀伤中。

    Where were you then?

    彼时,你在哪里?

    Who else was there?

    与谁同在?

    Saying what?

    私语些什么?

    Why will the whole of love come on me suddenly

    为何全部的爱情会突然降临,

    When I am sad and feel you are far away?

    当我悲伤而感到你遥不可及时?

    The book fell that is always turned to at twilight

    惯于在暮色中打开的书简掉在地上,

    and my cape rolled like a hurt dog at my feet.

    我的披肩蜷缩在脚下,像只受伤的小狗。

    Always, always you recede through the evenings towards where the twilight goes erasing statues.

    向来,你向来借助夜色隐没 向着暮色抹去雕像的方向。

     

     

    英语美文

    0/0
      上一篇:里昂夜读英语美文[52]:离愁 下一篇:里昂夜读英语美文[54]:他们的眼泪是他们的爱

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)