里昂夜读英语美文[137]:我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人
教程:里昂夜读  浏览:786  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

     

    "Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

    长夜将至,我从今开始守望。

    It shall not end until my death.

    至死方休。

    I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.

    我将不娶妻,不封地,不生子。

    I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.

    我将不戴宝冠,不争荣宠。

    I shall live and die at my post.

    我将尽忠职守,生死於斯。

     

     

     

    I am the sword in the darkness.

    我是黑暗中的利剑。

    I am the watcher on the walls.

    我是长城中的守卫。

    I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn,

    我是抵御寒冷的烈焰,破晓时分的光线,

    the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

    唤醒沉睡者的号角,守护王国的坚盾。

    I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

    我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人,今夜如此,夜夜皆然。

     

     

    英语美文

    0/0
      上一篇:里昂夜读英语美文[136]:相遇在莎园 下一篇:里昂夜读英语美文[138]:你的欢笑

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)