里昂夜读英语美文[226]:你我曾是最佳拍档
教程:里昂夜读  浏览:577  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I found that record you'd been looking for. Yesterday.

    找到了那张你寻而不得的唱片。就在昨天。

    The one I'd been searching for forever

    也是我曾寻而不得的

    I played that record all night

    整晚听着那张唱片

    You were right. The last song will say it all

    你是对的。最后的那首歌会告诉我一切。

    Even though it skipped a bit. It sounded better.

    就算它已有些缺损。却更加动听。

    I never. I never.

    我从未。从未。

    I never knew the only way to listen to a record like that is to play it through

    我从未明白只有这样听完整张唱片,才算真正倾听。

    But all of this means nothing. Yeah, all of this means nothing

    但这一切都失去了意义。是啊,这都失去意义。

    But all of this means nothing

    但这一切都失去了意义

    Without you, I packed up the car and started to drive

    当我无你陪伴,我重整了车,然后启动。

    Without a plan, with no direction

    没有计划,也没有方向。

    You said it'd be good for me

    你说过这样会对我有帮助

    To break out of my daily routine

    去突破那些常规

    You were always trying to teach some lesson

    你总那么喜爱说教

    You wanted. You wanted.

    你曾想。曾想。

    You wanted me to feel the open road with the wind on my face

    曾想让我去感受宽阔的道路,感受风吹拂脸庞

    Well I'm here and I'm finally free

    终于,我这么做了,感到自由

    But all of this means nothing

    但这一切都失去了意义

    Yeah, all of this means nothing

    是啊,这一切都失去意义

    But all of this means nothing without you

    但这一切都失去了意义,当我无你陪伴

    You and I were partners in crime, petty thieves in the lineup

    你和我曾是最佳拍档。

    But somehow we wound up here

    但不知为何,我们却因此受伤。

    I'm looking at a letter that I wrote to you long ago

    我正在看那封很久以前写给你的信

    I wouldn't even know now where to send it

    我现在甚至不知道该寄到哪里

    It's funny how it all poured out on paper

    真可笑,这些感情被宣泄在纸上

    If only I had found a way to tell you

    要是我能找到一个方式告诉你

    If only, if only you had found a way to love me for who I am

    要是,要是你能找到一个方式爱上真实的我。

    The way that I loved you

    就像我曾爱那个真实的你一样

    But all of this means nothing

    但这一切都失去了意义。

    Yeah, all of this means nothing

    是啊,这都失去意义。

    But all of this means nothing

    但这一切都失去了意义。

    Without, without, without you.

    没有,没有,没有你在左右。

    英语美文

    0/0
      上一篇:里昂夜读英语美文[225]:海之恋 下一篇:里昂夜读英语美文[227]:金黄的秋叶

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)