里昂夜读英语美文 [378]:岳墓栖霞
教程:里昂夜读  浏览:485  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    Sunset over Yue Fei Mausoleum

    岳墓栖霞

     

     

    Farewell, my Mount Sunset!

    别了,我的栖霞岭

    Thy boundless mist still lingers in my rainy heart

    你苍茫的雾霭依然披覆于我潇潇雨歇的胸臆

    Like the tears of Qiantang River that buries the clouds and moon spreading over eight thousand miles

    有若钱塘潮泣下,力拔山兮,八千里路云和月

    And the dust-like faith I struggled for thirty years

    三十功名尘与土

    Everything is in the eternal flame of thy green raging waves

    翻滚亘古汹涌绿焰

    Farewell, my Central Plains

    别了,我的中原

    Thy vast green shield still stands in the memories of my blood

    你辽阔的翠屏依然耸立于我血脉贲张的记忆

    Like the laughter of the ocean, the shining sun

    有若沧海一声笑,天日昭昭

    The pine trees that die standing

    怒发冲冠的古柏

    Or the stone horses bristling in grief

    仰天长啸的石马

    Waiting for a storm to wash away the shame of slavery

    静候豪雨雪耻洗刷

    Farewell, my army!

    别了,我的岳家军

    Thy hoofbeats of fighters against invaders from the north still shock me in cold night dreams.

    你北伐的蹄声依然澎湃于我寒夜惊回的梦境

    I used to get up in the late night to give a sigh

    有若残月映鬓发,披衣绕行

    Feed my horse, grind my sword and write:

    于饮马与磨剑处

    In what time can I take back the Mount Helan that invaders occupied?

    疾风张扬长车踏破贺兰山缺

    Farewell, my mother!

    别了,我的慈母

    The words you stitched on my back

    你铭刻的字迹

    Are still burning scars like the bluebird singing with blood

    依然炙烫于我伤痕累累的背脊

    Please do not wait for my footsteps anymore

    有若啼血的青鸟,秋风起时

    For when the wind of the autumn comes

    别再痴等儿的跫音

    I will be staggering on my way to the eternal home

    我踉跄的步履一直跋涉于回家的长途

    Farewell, my friend!

    别了,我的知己

    Your lake-like gentility generously accommodates my unknown passion that was sentenced to nameless crime

    你温柔的湖水依然包容于我一腔莫须有的激情

    As definitely as the 12 Royal Golden Order Plate

    有若十二道金牌,义无反顾

    I was fighting in self-immolation

    这昂贵的自焚

    Only for you to enjoy

    只为供你慢慢欣赏

    The Red River Tune about the rosy sunset

    似血残阳《满江红》

     

     

    英语美文

    0/0
      上一篇:里昂夜读英语美文 [377]:圣诞节的祝福 下一篇:里昂夜读英语美文 [379]:永远十八岁

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程