里昂夜读美文 [431]:上了年纪
教程:里昂夜读  浏览:1391  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    On Aging -- Maya Angelou

    上了年纪--玛雅·安吉洛

     

     

    When you see me sitting quietly like a sack left on the shelf

    当你看到我就那么静静地坐着,如同一个空空的麻袋颓然垂放在架子上

    Don't think I need your chattering

    可别觉得我需要你的唠叨

    I'm listening to myself

    我只是在思考

    Hold! Stop! Don't pity me!

    你可省省吧,我不需要你的怜悯!

    Hold! Stop your sympathy!

    别,别可怜我,我不需要!

    Understanding if you got it

    能理解就理解一下

    Otherwise, I'll do without it!

    理解不了我也不在乎!

    When my bones are stiff and aching, and my feet won't climb the stair

    当我浑身又僵又疼腿脚不便的时候

     

     

     

    I will only ask one favor

    我只求你一件事

    Don't bring me no rocking chair

    别给我带什么摇椅

    When you see me walking, stumbling

    当你看见我步履蹒跚

    Don't study and get it wrong

    别多想别误会

    'Cause tired don't mean lazy and every goodbye ain't gone

    我只是有点累,不是懒,而且我每次说再见也就是那么一说

    I'm the same person I was back then

    我还是年轻时的那个我

    A little less hair, a little less chin

    只是头发少了点,皱纹多了点

    A lot less lungs and much less wind

    肺活量少了不少,喘得厉害了点

    But ain't I lucky, I can still breathe in

    但是还能喘气不就已经很幸运了吗?

     

     

    英语美文

    0/0
      上一篇:里昂夜读美文 [430]:时机 下一篇:里昂夜读美文[432]:史上最伟大的父母

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程