美国语文第六册 第209期:江湖庸医(3)
教程:​美国语文第六册  浏览:324  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    So! now comes my turn! 't is all over with me! There's dagger, rope, and ratsbane in his looks!

    咦,现在轮到我了啊!随便吧!在他的眼神中有匕首、绳子和老鼠药!

    And now, thou sketch and outline of a man! Thou thing that hast no shadow in the sun!

    现在,你描绘出一个人的轮廓!这是见不得人的事情!

    Thou eel in a consumption, eldest born Of Death and Famine! thou anatomy Of a starved pilchard!

    你在治疗肺结核时滑得像泥鳅一样,饿死的都是年龄最大的,你解剖的是饿死的沙丁鱼!

    I do confess my leanness. I am spare, And, therefore, spare me.

    我必须承认我很瘦。我没太胡来,所以说饶了我吧。

    Why wouldst thou have made me A thoroughfare, for thy whole shop to pass through? Man, you know, must live. Yes: he must die, too.

    你为什么指给我的是大道,就因为你整个店铺先生,你晓得的,必须活下去是的;他也必须死。

    For my patients' sake!

    看在那些患者的份上!

     

    I'll send you to the major part of them — The window, sir, is open; come, prepare.

    我会把你送到他们中间——先生,窗户开着呢——过来,准备好。

    Pray consider! I may hurt some one in the street.

    拜托想想吧!我也许会伤害街上什么人的。

    Why, then, I'll rattle thee to pieces in a dicebox, Or grind thee in a coffee mill to powder,

    哎呀,那好。我把你弄碎了放到装骰子的盒里,或者磨成咖啡粉,

    For thou must sup with Pluto: so, make ready!

    因为你必须去地狱见冥王——做好准备吧!

    Whilst I, with this good smallsword for a lancet, Let thy starved spirit out (for blood thou hast none),

    而我呢,用这把小刀当做柳叶刀,剖开让你饥饿的灵魂,(因为你根本就没有血)

    And nail thee to the wall, where thou shalt look Like a dried beetle with a pin stuck through him.

    把你拖到墙边,在那儿你看上去就像一个干瘪了的用一枚钉子钉住的甲虫。

    0/0
      上一篇:美国语文第六册 第208期:江湖庸医(2) 下一篇:美国语文第六册 第210期:江湖庸医(4)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)