美国语文第六册 第210期:江湖庸医(4)
教程:​美国语文第六册  浏览:394  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Consider my poor wife. Thy wife! My wife, sir.

    请看在我那可怜的妻子的份上,饶了我吧。你的妻子?!我的妻子,先生。

    Hast thou dared think of matrimony, too? Thou shadow of a man, and base as lean!

    你也竟敢为自己的婚姻着想?你这个人渣!

    O spare me for her sake!

    看在她的份上,饶了我吧!

    I have a wife, and three angelic babes, Who, by those looks, are well nigh fatherless.

    我有一个妻子,还有三个天使般的孩子,可是他们就要没有父亲了。

    Well, well! your wife and children shall plead for you.

    够了,够了!你妻子和孩子不过是你的借口而已。

    Come, come; the pills! where are the pills? Produce them. Here is the box.

    过来,过来;吃了这药片!药片呢?现在就做。在盒里呢。

     

    Were it Pandora's, and each single pill Had ten diseases in it, you should take them.

    这可是潘多拉盒啊,每个药片管十种病,你先吃。

    What, all? Ay, all; and quickly, too. Come, sir, begin — (LAMPEDO takes one.) That's well! Another.

    都吃了吗?嗯,都吃了,快点。来吧,先生,开始吧——(蓝裴多吃了一个)太好了!再来一个。

    One's a dose. Proceed, sir.

    一次一片。接着吃,先生。

    What will become of me? Let me go home, and set my shop to rights, And, like immortal Caesar, die with decency.

    那我成什么了?让我回家吧,把店关了,就像不朽的恺撒一样,死的体面一些。

    Away! and thank thy lucky star I have not Brayed thee in thine own mortar, or exposed thee For a large specimen of the lizard genus.

    得了吧!多亏你的幸运星我才没有在你自己家里揍你,或揭穿你用蜥蜴做大标本。

    Would I were one! for they can feed on air. Home, sir! and be more honest. If I am not, I'll be more wise, at least.

    我只用了一个啊!因为它们可以在空中喂养。回家吧,先生,做个诚实的人。要是我做不到的话,至少会更聪明一些。

    0/0
      上一篇:美国语文第六册 第209期:江湖庸医(3) 下一篇:美国语文第六册 第211期:瑞普·凡·温克尔(1)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)