导购口语 第142期:地道特产
教程:导购口语  浏览:370  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Conversation 1

    A: Can I help you, sir?

    A:您想买点什么,先生?

    B: I want to buy some moon cakes. It is Mid-autumn Day.

    B:我想买鞋月饼,到中秋节了。

    A: It's a custom for us Chinese to eat cakes on lunar August 15 and the days around it. I'm glad you do as we Chinese do.

    A:农历八月十五以及前后几天,我们中国人的习俗是吃月饼。很高兴您入乡随俗了。

    B: That's a good way to learn about the Chinese culture.

    B:这是我学习中国文化的好途径。

    A: We have cakes of Guangdong Style and Sichuan Style. Which do you want?

    A:我们有广式月饼和川味月饼。您要哪种?

    B: How do they differ?

    B:有什么不同之处呢?

    A: The Guangdong cake contains more sugar thus tasting more sweet while the Sichuan one is mainly filled with beef or some low-fat meat.

    A:广味的糖要多些,吃起来比较甜。川味的馅主要是牛肉或其他种类的低脂肉。

    B: That being the case, I'd like the Sichuan cakes.

    B:这样的话,那我来川味的。

    A: Here on these shelves ate all Sichuan cakes.

    A:这些架子上的全是川味月饼。

    B: I want to purchase three boxes of this kind. How much?

    B:我想买这种的,来3盒吧。多少钱?

    A: 366 yuan altogether.

    A:总共366元。

    B: Here is 400 yuan. Keep the change.

    B:给你400元,不用找了。

    A: Thank you.

    A:谢谢。

    0/0
      上一篇:导购口语 第141期:中秋月饼 下一篇:导购口语 第143期:书很畅销

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程