英国语文第一册(双语) 第53课:闹铃的告诫
教程:英国语文第一册  浏览:370  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    LESSON 53 WHAT THE CLOCK SAYS

    第五十三课 闹铃的告诫

    "Tick," the clock says, "tick, tick, tick!"

    "滴"钟响了"滴滴滴!"

    What you have to do, do quick:

    你要做什么,那就赶紧做:

    Time is gliding fast away;

    时间在快速流逝

    Let us act, and act to-day.

    赶紧行动,就是现在

    If your lesson you would get,

    上课,那么你就会有收获

    Do it now, and do not fret:

    不要烦恼,就是现在

    That alone is hearty fun

    仅仅这个就已有趣

    Which comes after work is done.

    工作做完,下面是什么?

    When your mother says,"Obey,"

    当你妈妈说"服从"

    Do not loiter, do not stay;

    不要虚度,不要停滞

    Wait not for another tick;

    不要等待下一秒

    What you have to do, do quick.

    你要做的,赶紧去做

     

    DO JUSTLY

    公正地做

    Kindness and love to all I owe,

    善良,爱至于我所拥有的

    No other debt does God allow;

    上天绝不允许其他罪过

    Kindness and love, then, I must pay

    接受善良和爱,我必须回报

    To every body, every day.

    献给每个人,每天都如此

    And when I borrow, or I buy,

    当我借取或者购买

    Must pay again; for God will try,

    必须再次回报;这是上天赠与的

    By His own law, my works and ways.

    以它的规则,我的成果和方式

    Oh, may I serve Him all my days;

    啊,愿我一直为他服务

    Be always honest, just, and true;

    永远诚实,公正,真诚

    And what I've said, take care to do.

    我说了什么,认真去做

     

    0/0
      上一篇:英国语文第一册(双语) 第52课:老鼠 下一篇:英国语文第一册(双语) 第54课:冬天

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)