英国语文第四册(双语):五月皇后(2)
教程:英国语文第四册  浏览:227  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    When the flowers come again, mother, beneath the waning light,

    母亲啊,当鲜花再次盛开,昏暗渐弱的光线之下,

    You'll never see me more, in the long gray fields at night;

    漫长的暗夜里,你再也见不到我的容颜;

    You'll bury me, my mother, just beneath the hawthorn shade,

    我的母亲啊,就把我埋葬在山楂树的阴凉之下,

    And you'll come sometimes and see me where I am lowly laid.

    时而你会来看我,就到我的埋葬之地。

    I have been wild and wayward, but you'll forgive me now;

    我一直狂野任性,但是现在你要原谅我;

    You'll kiss me, my own mother, and forgive me ere I go:

    我的母亲啊,在我离别之前,你会亲吻我,原谅我:

    Nay, nay, you must not weep, nor let your grief be wild;

    不要,不要,你切不可哭泣,也不可悲伤过度;

    You should not fret for me, mother,—you have another child.

    母亲,你不应为我烦恼,——你还有另一个孩子。

    Good night, good night: when I have said good night for ever-more,

    晚安,晚安:我说晚安就是在说永远再见了,

    And you see me carried out from the threshold of the door,

    你看到我从门口悄悄离去,

    Don't let Effie come to see me till my grave be growing green;—

    直到我的墓穴上长出青草,才可以让艾菲来看我;——

     

    She'll be a better child to you then ever I have been.

    她会是一个比我更为乖巧的孩子。

    She'll find my garden tools upon the granary floor;

    她会在谷仓的地上找到我的园艺工具;

    Let her take 'em; they are hers—I shall never garden more.

    让她拿去用吧;现在这些工具是她的了——我再也不会种花植草了。

    But tell her, when I'm gone, to train the rose-bush that I set

    但是当我离去,告诉她,好好培育我种在客厅窗户边的玫瑰花丛,

    About the parlour window, and the box of mignonette.

    还有那一盒木犀草。

    Good night, sweet mother! call me before the day is born;

    晚安了,母亲!天亮之前叫我啊;

    All night I lie awake, but I fall asleep at morn;

    一整夜我彻夜难眠,可我会在清晨沉沉入眠;

    But I would see the sun rise upon the glad New Year;

    但是我会在喜气洋洋的新年里看到日出;

    So, if you're waking, call me, call me early, mother dear.

    亲爱的母亲,如果你清晨醒来,早点叫我,一定早点叫我。

    —Tennyson

    ——坦尼森

     

    0/0
      上一篇:英国语文第四册(双语):五月皇后(1) 下一篇:英国语文第四册(双语):云雀(1)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)