听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第3期:一睹新店芳容
教程:破产姐妹第三季  浏览:301  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    But how can you be opening your cupcake window right now? It's 2:00 A.M.

    但你们怎么会是这个时间开张呢?现在半夜两点呢。

    Our hours are 2:00 to 4:00. We're targeting the "post bars" demographic.

    我们就开2点到4点。我们主要目标客户是从酒吧玩完的人群。

    Drunk Williamsburg guys. That's my target when I'm by myself. And now my target at the new shop.

    威廉斯堡醉酒男性。他们是我独自一人时的目标。也是我们新店的目标。

    Funny how sometimes things just work out right.

    真是柳暗花明又一村啊。

    We have no big expectations about the opening tonight. It's a soft opening.

    我们对今晚的开张完全没有任何期待。今晚算是软开幕。

    What's the difference between a soft one and a hard one?

    软的跟硬的区别在哪啊?

    You want me to show him? Thanks, but we're cool.

    要我展示给他看看吗?谢了,我们不需要。

    Seriously, it won't take me a minute. It's fine, Oleg.

    说真的,我只需不到一分钟。不用了,奥列格。

    Just so you know, I'm already there.

    告诉你们一声,我已经"硬"了。

    Get ready, this room's had an amazing transformation.

    做好准备,这房间被我们大改造了一番。

    Rachael Ray? I mean, it's fine, whatever.

    瑞秋·芮?还行啦,随便吧。

    Han, before we go in, close your eyes. I want you to get the full effect.

    阿憨,进去前先闭上眼睛。我想要你有最完整的体验。

    Yeah, and I want to trip you. She's kidding. No, she's not. Yeah, I'm not.

    对啊 我也想要绊倒你。她开玩笑的啦。她才不是开玩笑。没错。

    Han, I promise, I won't let her trip you. Now, close your eyes. What?

    阿憨,我保证我不会让她绊倒你。快闭上你的眼睛。又咋了?

    Now, I thought she was going to hit me. She was not. Yeah, I was.

    我刚才感觉到她要打我。她才没呢。其实有啦。

    Okay, no more blind eye bull crap. Just show me the damn smelly back room.

    够了,别搞这狗屁闭上眼了。快他妈的让我看那破房间。

    Let me turn off the lights for a more dramatic impact.

    让我先关上灯,好营造更大的视觉冲击。

    What? I didn't do anything.

    叫屁啊?我又没干嘛。

    It was me. He now knows what hard is.

    是我干的。我让他感受了一下来"硬的"。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第2期:为新店开张兴奋 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第4期:一睹新店芳容(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程