听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第9期:借此牟利
教程:破产姐妹第三季  浏览:264  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    And he hit right here before he fell.

    摔倒之前,他的头撞到了这里。

    And as he fell, he looked up at me and smiled. Content. Peaceful.

    而摔倒时,他抬头看着我微笑。一脸满足和平静。

    That'll be $7, cash only.

    多谢,7块钱,只收现金。

    Mira, can you break a 50?

    老妹,给你一张50的,能破开吗?

    Max! Yeah, what do you need? Change for a 50.

    麦克斯!什么事?一张50块,给人找钱。

    Got it. I mean, why, God, why?

    好的。我是说,"好"可惜呀。

    Knock, knock, knocking on heaven's door.

    敲呀敲,敲开天堂之门。

    Ten, ten, ten, ten. Heaven's door.

    给你四张10块。敲开金钱之门。

    Max, we're almost sold out in here. I need more cupcakes from the kitchen.

    麦克斯,这里的小蛋糕快卖完了。你去厨房多拿点过来。

    Got it. I'll come right in. Earl?

    好的。我马上回来。厄尔?

    Same split as before. 30 cents on every dollar you sell.

    分成跟以前一样啊。我七你三。

    What a waste. You know how much money we could make if we sold pot?

    真是白费劲。你知道如果我们卖大麻能挣多少钱吗?

    Oh, you want in on that too? Same split.

    那个你也想加入呀?分成照旧哦。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第8期:窗口外挤满了人 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第10期:阿憨想要分杯羹

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程