听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第18期:第一爱的香味
教程:破产姐妹第三季  浏览:233  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Hi, girls. Did you see the high-fashion model shoot?

    姑娘们。看到高级时装模特拍摄了吗?

    I was too short to be a model in Poland.

    我当年在波兰因为太矮不能当模特。

    Well, I guess you can't have it all, right?

    看来我也只能十全九美了?

    Do I smell Febreze? That's my second-favorite scent.

    我闻到了除臭清新剂味吗?那是我第二爱的香味。

    Oh, and there's my first-favorite scent. Hey, Sophie.

    我第一爱的香味就在那里呢。苏菲,你好啊。

    I'm sorry. Have we met? I'm not good with faces that I never want to see again.

    抱歉。我们见过面吗?我时常记不起我再也不想见到的人的脸。

    What happened? I thought you guys were gonna be friends.

    怎么了?你们不是说当朋友吗。

    Yeah, messed-up, passive-aggressive friends who occasionally sleep together. Like Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell.

    关系一团乱,笑中藏飞刀,偶尔打一炮的朋友关系。就像瑞安·西克雷斯特与西蒙·考威尔那样。

    Oh, okay, I see what you're doing.

    我知道你是在玩哪招了。

    You're pretending like we don't have movie-character names for our private parts.

    你是在装我们没有用电影角色名来称呼我们的性器官吗。

    Well, good-bye, Miss, and give my regards to Mrs. Doubtfire.

    再见了,女士,替我向道菲尔太太问好。

    Okay, E.T., go home!

    好的,ET,回家去吧!

    Here's your mail, girls.

    姑娘们,这是你们的信。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第17期:除臭清新剂 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第19期:裤子开裂

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程