听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第14期:下一秒的惊喜
教程:破产姐妹第三季  浏览:236  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    A woman finally offers Han a piece, and he turns it down.

    终于有女人愿意让阿憨"分一杯羹",他却拒绝了。

    Max. Google alert.

    麦克斯,谷歌快讯。

    Oprah's topless?

    奥普拉裸上身吗?

    Max, let that go. That's never gonna happen.

    麦克斯,别想了。那是不可能的。

    Not with that attitude.

    你这态度就肯定不可能了。

    No, the autopsy says Roland Glass choked on a Max's Homemade Cupcake. This is a disaster.

    验尸报告表示,罗兰·格拉斯是被麦克斯自制小蛋糕噎死的。这下真的是灾难了。

    Hey, where's your enthusiasm now, Miss Rachael Ray? This place is the balls!

    你的热情上哪去了,瑞秋·芮小姐?这小店最牛逼了!

    And it's just a matter of time till those sicko hipsters are lining up for "one of those cupcakes that killed that dude."

    要不了多久,那些心理变态的嬉皮士就会来,排队要买"噎死罗兰"的小蛋糕了。

    Open the window! We're back, baby!

    打开窗户!我们继续营业!

    But we can't count on a guy dying every week. I mean, I have a positive attitude, but that's too pollyanna.

    但我们也不能指望每周都有人死啊。没错,我是有乐观积极的态度,但这也太过分乐观了吧。

    We don't have to. That's what's so great about this window. Who knows what'll happen?

    不需要啊。这才是这扇窗最棒的地方。谁都不知道下一秒会发生什么事?

    Right, and we won't have to chase business down because we'll be right here on the street waiting for it to come to us.

    也是,我们也不必努力找生意,因为我们就在这条街上守株待兔。

    Max, I feel so good about the possibilities.

    麦克斯,我对未来的各种可能感觉好极了。

    One night it could be a black American express card, and the... Max, is it...

    昨晚是一张美国运通黑卡,而另一晚...麦克斯,是不是那个...

    Other nights, it's a friendly little visit from our homeless guy.

    另一晚,是流浪汉友好地来拜访我们。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第13期:阿憨道歉 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第15期:圆梦网

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程