听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第22期:蒙面拍视频
教程:破产姐妹第三季  浏览:203  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Oh, they're not gonna know it's me.

    他们不会知道是我。

    Are you being funded by Al-Qaeda?

    资助你的是恐怖组织吗?

    If they're buying, I'm taking. And action.

    他们要是真愿意资助,我也照收不误。开拍。

    Hi. I can't tell you my name, and I can't show you my face because I'm too ashamed.

    大家好,我不能告诉你们我的名字,我也不能露出我的真容,因为实在太难为情了。

    Sadly, I find myself in a situation where I am no longer able to provide myself with the garments I need

    可悲的是,我发现自己处于一种困境,就是我再也买不起衣服,

    in order to be the best in my day-to-day life.

    让自己在日常生活中看起来明艳照人。

    I'm aware that this is not a problem for everybody.

    我知道这对各位来说可能不是个问题。

    Stop, stop! I need to take a picture of myself having the most fun I've ever had.

    停!等下!我得自拍一张,因为我现在处于人生最欢乐的时刻。

    Your nose is coming out of your eyehole.

    你鼻子从你眼洞冒出来了。

    No. No, no, no, Max, don't stop. I'm in a groove.

    不行。不行,麦克斯。不能停啊。我正进入状态呢。

    No, you're in a bag.

    错,你进入的是纸袋。

    Please let me take a picture of you in a bag and then turn it into a dog and then call it a doggie bag.

    拜托让我拍一张你戴着纸袋的照片,然后弄成狗的版本,这样就是俗称的"外带狗食袋"了。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第21期:爱不释手的新手机 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第23期:蒙面拍视频(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程