听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第37期:公园坡区
教程:破产姐妹第三季  浏览:247  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Want a cat? Free cat? Want a cat?

    想养只喵星人吗?要免费喵星人吗?想养只喵星人吗?

    You are going to love it here. Park Slope is like the Beverly Hills of Brooklyn.

    你一定会爱上这里的。公园坡区就像是布鲁克林的比佛利山庄。

    Here comes a good one.

    貌似来了个有钱人。

    Hey. Want a cat. Excuse me? Cat?

    想养只喵星人吗。你刚说什么?喵星人?

    Yeah, I'll take some crack.

    好,给我来点可卡因。

    She said "cat." We're looking for a nice home for a cat.

    她说的是"喵星人"。我们在为猫找一个完美的家。

    Oh, so no crack. No.

    所以不是可卡因。不是。

    Well, why would I want a cat? I'm a crackhead.

    我干嘛要养一只猫?老子爱的是嗑药好吗。

    Well, kitty, as hard as this is, I think it's time to let you back out there into the world.

    小喵喵,虽然这个决定很艰难,我觉得是时候让你重回这个世界的怀抱了。

    At least we leave you in a rich neighborhood. You'll have a better shot at life.

    至少我们把你放在一个有钱人的住宅区。让你新生活的起点更高。

    Max, you are okay with this?

    麦克斯,你真的狠得下心吗?

    Well, I was more okay when I did this with my cousin's baby. There you go.

    我当初把我亲戚家的熊孩子扔在街上时,比现在还狠得下心。你自由了。

    Oh, yeah. Move him to the next house. South-facing sun. Pre-war building. She'll love it.

    对,把她放到隔壁房子。朝南向阳,还是战前风格建筑。她肯定会喜欢的。

    There you go. You live in Park Slope now.

    走吧。你现在住公园坡区。

    You can adopt an African baby and wheel it around in a $900 stroller.

    这里的人喜欢收养一个非洲宝宝,然后把它放在价值900块的婴儿车里到处晃悠。

    Can you believe that was my plan "B"?

    你怎么知道这是我的后备计划?

    Run! Run away. Go. Ah, screw it. She lives here now.

    走!快走开。走吧。算了,她现在就住这里。

    Look. They have a piano. You can make videos.

    瞧。这家人有台钢琴耶。你可以录玩钢琴的视频。

    You'll be a Youtube star. Bye, kitty.

    你肯定会成为网上红猫。再见了,小喵喵。

    Wow, I'm shocked you didn't stop me.

    我真惊讶你居然没拦着我

    Stop you? If I had known that was option, I would have had you stuff me in there.

    拦着你?如果我早知道可以这样,我会让你把我扔到那房子里面。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第36期:奇葩猫主人 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第38期:猫咪金科希

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程