服务英语·旅游信息 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·旅游信息 情景对话

    Airport staff(A):机场工作人员

    Traveler(T):旅客

    1. 旅游信息(1)

    T: Excuse me.

    打扰了。

    A: Yes, can I help you?

    有什么需要帮忙的吗?

    * * *

    T: I'm new to America and I'm here for traveling. I like self-driving travel, so I decide to rent a car. Can you give me some information about renting a car.

    我第一次来美国旅游。我喜欢自驾游,所以打算租辆车。我想了解一下有关租车的事宜。

    A: Yes, sir. I'll be happy to answer your questions.

    好的,先生。我很乐意回答你的问题。

    * * *

    T: Do you know where I can rent a car?

    你知道在哪里可以租车吗?

    A: Sure. There are many rental companies in America. If you stay at a hotel, they have much information about this and will offer you contact.

    当然,在美国有很多租车公司,如果您住酒店的话,酒店会有很多关于租车的信息,也会给您提供联系方式的。

    T: Oh, I see. So how much do they charge for car rentals?

    哦,我知道了,那么租车费是怎么计算的?

    A: It depends on the rental companies.

    这得看租车公司了。

    * * *

    T: What do you mean?

    你是什么意思?

    A: I mean that some rental companies only rent good cars and often they charge more. It's reasonable.

    我的意思是一些租车公司专门租很好的车,那他们收费就会贵一些,这也很合常理。

    * * *

    T: Oh, yes. You are right.

    是的,你说得对。

    A: But on average the rates are 100 dollars a day and 5 dollars a mile.

    但是一般来说租车费是一天100美元,每英里5美元。

    * * *

    T: I see. Do I have to return the car to the same agency?

    我明白了,我必须把车还到租车的地方吗?

    A: No, sir. Many rental companies have offices all over the U.S., You can rent the car in one branch, and turn it in at any branch.

    不,先生,许多租车公司在美国各地都有营业处,你可以在此租车,在任何一家分支机构还车。

    * * *

    T: All right. Just one more question. How do I pay?

    好的,还有一个问题,我该怎么付款?

    A: We require $5000 deposit. Then we record the present mileage on the car you will rent, and when you return the car, the deposit is deducted from the bill.

    先付5000美元保证金,然后我们会记录你所租车的目前里程,当你还车时,退回保证金。

    * * *

    T: That sounds reasonable.

    听起来蛮合理的。

    A: Yes, sir. Would you please show your driver licence? You have an international license, don't you?

    是的,先生,我们要看看你的驾照,你有国际驾照,是吗?

    * * *

    T: Yes, I do.

    是的,我有。

    A: Fine. Then you can rent a car. Have a good time in America.

    那很好,那么您能租一辆车了,希望您在美国玩得高兴。

    * * *

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢你了。

    2. 旅游信息(2)

    T: Excuse me.

    打扰一下。

    A: Yes, can I help you?

    有什么需要帮忙吗?

    * * *

    T: I want to know how to get to Yanshan Hotel.

    我想知道怎么到达燕山饭店。

    A: You can take a taxi outside the terminal building.

    您可以在候机大楼外面打车过去。

    * * *

    T: But I don't want to take a taxi. You know, this is my first time in Beijing. I try my best to avoid being cheated and also I don't have much money with me.

    但是我不想打车,你知道这是我第一次来北京,我尽量避免上当受骗之类的,还有我没有带很多钱。

    A: I see. Then you can take the airport shuttle bus, which runs every thirty minutes and it's very convenient, too.

    我知道了。那么您可以乘坐机场大巴,每三十分钟一辆,也很方便的。

    * * *

    T: How much will I pay if I take an airport shuttle bus?

    如果要乘机场大巴车票是多少?

    A: It depends on the miles you cover. But normally the fare is 25 yuan if your destination is not very far.

    这不一定,要根据您的路程来决定,但通常情况下,车费是二十五元,如果您不去太远的地方的话。

    * * *

    T: Wow, it's cheap. I like it.

    哇,很便宜啊,我很喜欢。

    A: If you have time, you can take the subway, too.

    如果您有时间也可以乘坐地铁。

    * * *

    T: No, thanks. I think my luggage is too heavy for me to carry across the subway.

    不了,我想我的行李太沉了,不能去地铁。

    A: Fine. Do you have any other questions?

    好的,您还有其他问题吗?

    * * *

    T: Yes. I haven't reserved a hotel room for myself. Can you recommend one for me? A cheap one is OK for me.

    是的,我还没有预订饭店,您能推荐几家吗?不太贵的就行。

    A: Sure. What kind of hotel do you prefer? Three-star hotel, four-star hotel, five-star hotel?

    当然可以。您想要住什么样的饭店?三星的、四星的还是五星的?

    * * *

    T: When they have basic services and facilities, the cheaper, the better. You know, I want to visit many places, so I want to save some money.

    在有基本的服务和设施的情况下,越便宜越好的。我想去很多地方旅游,所以想要省点钱。

    A: I see. How about Youth Hotel? It's not expensive and there are many young travelers there and you can share some interesting information.

    我知道了,那青年旅社怎么样?不贵而且那里还有很多年轻的旅游者,你们可以互相分享有趣的事情。

    * * *

    T: It's great. So how much shall I pay for a night?

    太好了,那我一晚上要付多少钱呢?

    A: Usually, several people share a room, so it's much cheaper than normal hotels. Don't worry.

    因为通常是几个人一起住一个房间,所以会比正常的饭店便宜很多,不用担心。

    * * *

    T: Alright. How can I get there? Does the shuttle bus take me there?

    好吧,那我怎么到达那里呢?机场大巴会经过那里吗?

    A: Yes, the terminal is very close to that Youth Hotel and you can walk there after you get off the bus.

    是的,终点站离青年旅社很近,下车后您可以走到那里。

    * * *

    T: I see. They will also have some tourism information for us, right?

    我知道了,他们那里也会有一些旅游信息,对吧?

    A: Yes.

    是的。

    * * *

    T: Great. Thank you very much. I can't wait to get there and take a bath to relax myself. You know, the journey is always tiring.

    太好了,谢谢你,我要赶紧过去洗个热水澡休息一下,你知道旅途总是很累的。

    A: Yes. Have a good time in Beijing.

    是的,祝您在北京玩得高兴。

    * * *

    T: Thank you. Have a nice day.

    谢谢你,祝你心情愉快。

    A: Bye.

    再见。

    3. 旅游信息(3)

    T: Excuse me.

    打扰一下。

    A: Yes, can I help you sir.

    有什么可以帮忙的吗,先生?

    * * *

    T: Yes. I'm here for business, but I came here in a rush so I did't reserve a hotel. Can I reserve it here?

    是的,我是来出差的,但是因为来得匆忙所以没有预订酒店,我能在这里预订吗?

    A: Yes, you can. We have a tourism information center and you can reserve a hotel or get some information about travelling here.

    是的,我们这里有旅游信息中心,您可以在这里订饭店或是了解一些关于旅游的信息。

    * * *

    T: It's great. So where is the closest hotel to Financial Street? I have to go there to attend meetings these days.

    太好了,那么离商业街最近的饭店是哪里?我这几天要去那里开会。

    A: Let me check it for you. Yes. It's XX Hotel.

    让我帮您查一下。是的,是××饭店。

    * * *

    T: So what kind of room can I book?

    那么我可以预订什么样的房间呢?

    A: They have single rooms, double rooms, standard rooms, suite rooms and presidential suit according to customer's requirements.

    根据旅客的需要,他们有单人间、双人间、标准间、套间和总统套间。

    * * *

    T: I see.

    我知道了。

    A: Are you coming alone, sir?

    先生您是一个人来的吗?

    * * *

    T: Yes.

    是的。

    A: Then I suggest a single room for you. But if you want to be more comfortable, I suggest a standard room.

    那么我建议您选单人间,但是如果您想住的更舒服的话,我建议您选标准间。

    * * *

    T: Let me think. OK, a standard room is OK for me.

    让我想一下,好的,我要间标准间。

    A: OK, sir. Shall I book it for you now?

    好的,先生,我现在就为您订吗?

    * * *

    T: Yes, please.

    好的。

    A: What's your name, sir?

    您贵姓?

    * * *

    T: My name is Michael.

    我叫麦克。

    A: OK, wait a moment, please.

    好的,请稍等。

    * * *

    T: Fine.

    好的。

    4. 旅游信息(4)

    T: Good morning.

    早上好。

    A: Good morning, sir.

    早上好,先生。

    * * *

    T: I'm here for traveling, but I don't know much about Beijing. Can you kindly give me some suggestion?

    我到这来旅行,但我对北京知道的不多。你能给我介绍一下吗?

    A: Sure. Which kind of places do you like? Some natural places, historical places or art galleries?

    当然,您想去什么地方呢?自然风景,名胜古迹还是是艺术画廊?

    * * *

    T: I'd like to see some historical places. We have a lot of natural places in our country, so I want to see something different.

    我想看名胜古迹,因为我们国家有很多自然风景,所以想看些不同的。

    A: Then I suggest that you have a visit to the Summer Palace.

    那么我建议您去颐和园。

    * * *

    T: Summer Palace?

    颐和园?

    A: Yes. It's a huge garden built in Qing dynasty. It has many beautiful architecture and man-made gardens with long corridors, rockeries and ponds.

    是的,那是清朝建的巨大园林,有许多漂亮的建筑和人造的花园,有长长的走廊,假山和池塘等等。

    * * *

    T: I see. And it has a long story, doesn't it?

    我知道了,它也有故事的,对吧?

    A: Right. The empire family often went there for for the summer holidays. So it is built very delicately.

    是的,过去皇家经常去那里游览,在夏天时去那里避暑,所以它建得很精致。

    * * *

    T: OK, I will go there. Anything else?

    好的,我回去那里的,还有别的地方吗?

    A: There are many places you can visit, such as the Imperial Palace, Temple of Heaven. You must go to the Great Wall.

    还有很多地方可以去,例如故宫,天坛。您一定要去长城。

    * * *

    T: I've heard of it. It's a very very long wall built in the past without machines. It's really amazing. It's famous in our country.

    我听说过,它是建在古代的一座很长的城墙,那时候还没有机器,真是太了不起了,它在我们那里很出名。

    A: I'm happy you said so. Yes, as the old saying goes, “He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man”.

    我很高兴您这样说。是啊,俗话说“不到长城非好汉!”

    * * *

    T: Thank you for your suggestion. I will start off tomorrow.

    谢谢你的建议。我明天就出发。

    A: My pleasure. Have a nice stay in Beijing.

    不客气,祝您在北京玩得愉快。

    5. 旅游信息(5)

    T: Can you tell me something about Canada? This is the first time I came here and want to know more about it.

    你能给我介绍一下加拿大吗?这是我第一次来,我想多了解一下。

    A: Sure. Which aspect do you want to know?

    当然了,您想了解哪方面呢?

    * * *

    T: I hear Canada is a very mountainous country.

    我听说加拿大是个多山的国家。

    A: Yes. In the west is the famous Rocky Mountains.

    是的。西部有著名的洛基山脉。

    * * *

    T: Aren't they part of the chain that stretches all the way down America?

    其中的一系列山脉延伸至美国,是吗?

    A: That's right. In the east, mountains stretch down the coast of Canada, too.

    是的,山脉的东部也延伸到了加拿大的海岸。

    * * *

    T: What is the middle of Canada like?

    加拿大的中部如何呢?

    A: The central provinces are a vast plain.

    中部省份是广大的平原。

    * * *

    T: Is the north hilly?

    北部小山多吗?

    A: Not in the center. It is full of lakes, rivers and low vegetation resting on permafrost.

    中心地区山不多。那里湖泊河流密布。低矮的植物生长在永久的冻土上。

    * * *

    T: Does that mean permanent ice?

    你是说永久冰冻吗?

    A: Yes, about three feet below the surface of the ground is frozen.

    对,地下三尺都是冰冻的。

    * * *

    T: I see. It's an amazing thing for me. You know, we don't have very cold places in our country. It's always hot.

    我知道了,对我来说太神奇了,我们国家没有很冷的地方,总是很热。

    A: So it's a good choice to go to a cold country for a visit and have a different experience, isn' it?

    所以去很冷的国家旅游,有个不同的体验也是不错的选择,对吧?

    * * *

    T: You are right. That's why I come here. Thanks for your introduction.

    是的,这就是我来这里的原因,谢谢你的介绍。

    A: You are welcome. Have a nice stay.

    不客气,祝您玩的愉快。

    * * *

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    6. 旅游信息(6)

    T: Excuse me. I am reading the tourism journal and there is some information about the city I will go to. Can you give me some suggestions about where to have fun?

    打扰了,我在读一本旅游杂志,上面有很多我要去的城市的信息,关于去哪儿玩,你能给我一些建议吗?

    A: Sure. You are going to Las Vegas, right?

    当然可以,您要去拉斯维加斯是吗?

    * * *

    T: Yes. And I'm also visiting friends there.

    是的,而且我还要去那儿看望朋友。

    A: Las Vegas is unquestionably the party heart-land, which is the birthplace of many fashion trends of America's young people.

    拉斯维加斯毫无疑问是玩乐聚会的中心,很多年轻人的时尚潮流都是从那儿开始的。

    * * *

    T: What does it have?

    那里有什么呢?

    A: There are fireworks, sound and light shows, and more clubs than you could visit in a dozen trips.

    那里有烟火、影音表演、还有数不尽的俱乐部让你逛个够!

    * * *

    T: I like such noisy city because the place I live is so quiet and I have had enough of it. I want something different. And I think Las Vegas can give me that.

    我喜欢喧闹的城市。你知道我住的地方太安静了,我简直受够了,我要不一样的体验。我相信拉斯维加斯能给我。

    A: Yes. There will be many people as young as you because Las Vegas is the paradise of youth. So get ready to have fun there.

    是的,那里有许多像你一样的年轻人,因为拉斯维加斯是年轻人的天堂,所以准备好去好好玩吧。

    * * *

    T: Sure. I'm ready.

    当然,我准备好了。

    A: Have a good time.

    祝您玩得高兴。

    * * *

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·旅游信息 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·旅游信息 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程