服务英语·换登机牌与行李托运 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·换登机牌与行李托运 情景对话

    Airport staff(A):机场工作人员

    Traveler(T):旅客

    1. 报到

    T: I'm taking BA Flight 123 to London. Can you tell me where the check-in counter is, please.

    我要乘英国航空公司飞往伦敦的123航班。请问报到处在哪儿?

    A: Yes, madam. The check-in counter for the British Airways flight to London is over there.

    太太,英国航空公司飞往伦敦的报到处在那边。

    * * *

    T: Thank you so much.

    谢谢。

    (T goes to the desk)

    (T走向报到处)

    T: Is this the desk for BA Flight 123 to London?

    这是英国航空公司飞往伦敦的123航班报到处吗?

    A: Yes, this is the right desk. Have you any lug-gage?

    是的,就在这儿。您有行李吗?

    * * *

    T: A suitcase. That's all, except my handbag, of course.

    一个手提箱,就这一件。当然不算我的手提包了。

    A: Will you please put the suitcase on the scales? You needn't weigh your handbag.

    请把箱子放在秤上好吗?手提包不必过秤了。

    * * *

    T: Is there a receipt?

    有收据吗?

    A: Yes, I've attached your baggage receipt to your ticket.

    有的,我已经把它贴在你的机票上了。

    * * *

    T: What should I do next?

    下一步我该做什么呢?

    A: You must go through Immigration to the departure lounge.

    您必须到移民处办完手续再去候机室。

    2. 办理登机手续(1)

    A: Good morning, sir. Where are you going?

    先生,早晨好,您要去哪儿?

    T: I'm going to U.S. by flight B.E.320.

    我乘英国国际航空公司320航班去美国。

    * * *

    A: When is your flight?

    您什么时候的飞机?

    T: 9:00 a.m. When am I supposed to check in?

    上午9点钟,我应什么时候办理登机手续?

    * * *

    A: We are checking in. May I have your ticket? And your health certificate and your luggage, please.

    我们正在办理。请出示机票及您的健康证明书,还有您的行李。

    T: Here you are.

    给您。

    * * *

    A: Are you keeping this small bag as carry-on luggage, sir?

    先生,这个小包您带在身上吗?

    T: Yes.

    是的。

    * * *

    A: You must weight that as well.

    也得过磅。

    T: All right.

    好吧。

    * * *

    A: Your luggage is three pounds overweight, I am afraid there'll be an excess luggage charge, sir.

    先生,您的行李超重3磅,您得付超重费了。

    T: How much must I pay?

    我需付多少钱?

    * * *

    A: It's 20 yuan.

    应该是20元。

    T: Here you are.

    给你。

    * * *

    A: This is your luggage check which you must show when you disembark at your destination, and here is your boarding pass and your ticket.

    这是您的行李单,到达目的地的时候,您必须出示这张单子,这是您的登机牌和机票。

    T: Thanks.

    谢谢。

    * * *

    A: Now please wait until your flight is called. There are about twenty minutes to go.

    现在请等待登机。大约还有20分钟就会通知登机了。

    T: I'm a little nervous. I have never flown before.

    我有一点紧张,我从未坐过飞机。

    * * *

    A: There is nothing to worry about. Once you're in the air, it's just like sitting in your own living room.

    没有什么可担心的。一升到空中,你就会觉得像坐在自己家中客厅一样。

    T: All right. Good-bye.

    好吧。再见。

    3. 办理登机手续(2)

    A: Good afternoon.

    下午好。

    T: Hi, I am flying back to New York today.

    嗨, 我今天要飞回纽约。

    * * *

    A: Ticket, please. Yes, your flight leaves at four o'clock.

    先生,请出示您的机票。是的,您的飞机起飞时间为四点整。

    T: Great.

    太好了。

    * * *

    A: How many bags will you check today, Sir?

    先生,您有几个包需要托运?

    T: I have two bags to check.

    两个。

    * * *

    A: And do you want a window seat or an aisle seat?

    您喜欢靠着窗户的座位还是靠着过道的座位?

    T: A window seat, please.

    窗户边的座位。

    * * *

    A: OK. We have reserved seat 42A on flight 322 to New York for you. Can I help you with anything else?

    好的,我们为您预订了飞往纽约的322航班,座位是42A,还有其他需要我为您服务的吗?

    T: Yes, which gate do I need to go to?

    是的,我需要从几号入口进去?

    * * *

    A: Your flight departs from gate N15.

    您的航班从N15口起飞。

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢!

    * * *

    A: Have a good flight!

    祝您旅行愉快!

    4. 办理登机手续(3)

    A: Are you traveling together?

    你们一起的吗?

    T: Yes.

    是的。

    * * *

    A: Smoking or non-smoking?

    想坐吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

    T: Non-smoking, please. And I forgot to ask before. Could I order a vegetarian meal, please?

    非吸烟区。忘了问了。我能点一份素食吗?

    * * *

    A: One vegetarian meal. OK. Any check-in baggage?

    一份素食。好的。有托送行李吗?

    T: Yes, two pieces.

    有两件。

    * * *

    A: Do you need luggage tags?

    需要标签吗?

    T: No, thanks. They're labelled already. I hope they're not overweight.

    谢谢。已经贴上标签了。希望它们不会超重。

    T: No, just 18 kilos.

    只有18公斤。

    T: We're changing flight in Thailand. Will the luggage be transferred automatically?

    我们在泰国要换航班。行李会直接运送到目的地吗?

    * * *

    A: Yes, it's checked through to Iran.

    是的。行李会直达伊朗。

    5. 换登机牌与托运行李(1)

    T: Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

    这班飞机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?

    A: Yes, it is. Would you like to check in now?

    不错,是在这儿办。您现在要办理登机手续吗?

    * * *

    T: Yes. Here are our tickets and passports.

    是的。这是我们的机票和护照。

    A: Would you like the smoking or non-smoking section?

    你们想坐吸烟区还是禁烟区?

    * * *

    T: We don't smoke. So we prefer non-smoking section.

    我们不吸烟,所以还是要禁烟区吧。

    A: Do you have a seating preference?

    你们想坐哪里呢?

    * * *

    T: Near a window, please.

    靠窗。

    A: OK. Do you have any luggage that you'd like to check at this time?

    你们有行李要托运吗?

    * * *

    T: Yes. Here it is.

    是的。在这儿。

    A: Please put your luggage on this scale.

    请您把的行李放在磅秤上。

    * * *

    T: OK. Is the plane on schedule?

    好的。飞机会准时起飞吗?

    A: Yes, it is. How many pieces of hand luggage do you have?

    会的。您有几件手提行李呢?

    * * *

    T: Just two. Right here.

    只有两件,就在这里。

    A: All right. Here are your boarding passes.

    好的。这是你们的登机牌。

    * * *

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    A: Have a pleasant flight!

    祝您旅途愉快!

    6. 换登机牌与托运行李(2)

    A: Next person, please.

    下一位。

    T: Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

    这趟航班是在这里办理登机手续吗?

    * * *

    A: Yes, It is. Your passport and ticket, Please.

    是的。请出示你的护照和机票。

    T: Here you are. Oh, I'd like a window seat, please.

    给你。恩,请为我安排一个靠近窗户的座位。

    * * *

    A: One moment. OK. How many bags do you have to check in?

    请等一下。好了。你有几个包要托运?

    T: Two.

    两件。

    * * *

    A: Please put them on this scale.

    请把它们放在重量称上。

    T: All right.

    好的。

    * * *

    A: Any carry-ons?

    还有其他的随身行李吗?

    T: Just one bag.

    只有一个包。

    * * *

    A: Here's your ticket and boarding pass.

    这是你的机票和登机牌。

    T: What time does boarding start?

    什么时候开始登机?

    * * *

    A: It's printed on the boarding pass.

    登机牌上已经标明了。

    T: Thanks.

    谢谢。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·换登机牌与行李托运 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·换登机牌与行李托运 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)