服务英语·购买机票 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·购买机票 情景对话

    Airline ticket agent (A): 航空票务代理

    Traveler (T): 旅客

    1. 电话预订(1)

    A: Good morning. China Airline. What can I do for you?

    早上好。中国航空。我能为您做些什么?

    T: Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to New Zealand next week.

    是的,我想订一张下周飞往新西兰的机票。

    * * *

    A: When do you want to fly?

    您想什么时候去呢?

    T: Sunday. October 11th.

    星期日,10月11号。

    * * *

    A: We have Flight 403 on Sunday. Just a moment, please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry Flight 403 is booked up on that day.

    我们周日有403次航班。请稍等。让我查一下那天是否有座。非常抱歉403次航班机票已订完。

    T: Then, any alternatives?

    那还有别的吗?

    * * *

    A: The next available flight leaves at 8:30 Tuesday morning, October 13. Shall I book a seat for you?

    下一次航班在10月13日周二上午8:30起飞。您需要订座吗?

    T: Er... it is a direct flight, isn't it?

    呃……是直航,对吗?

    * * *

    A: Yes, it is. You want to fly first class or coach?

    是的。您想订头等舱还是经济舱的机票?

    T: I prefer first class, what's the cost?

    我想订头等舱的机票。多少钱?

    * * *

    A: One way is $176.

    单程是176美元。

    T: Ok, I will take the 8:30 flight on Tuesday.

    好的,我要订周二8:30的机票。

    * * *

    A: A seat on Flight 403 to New Zealand, 8:30 Tuesday morning. Is it all right, sir?

    一张403次航班周二早晨8:30飞往新西兰的机票,对吗,先生?

    T: Right. Can you also put me on the waiting list for the 11th?

    对。你能把我放到11号的航班的等候名单中吗?

    * * *

    A: Certainly. May I have your name and telephone number?

    当然可以。请告诉我您的名字和联系方式。

    T: My name is Andy Cruces. You can reach me at 52378254.

    我叫安迪·克鲁塞斯。我的电话是5237-8254。

    * * *

    A: I will notify you if there is cancellation.

    如果有取消的机票我们会通知您的。

    T: Thank you very much.

    非常感谢。

    * * *

    A: My pleasure.

    不客气。

    2. 电话预订(2)

    A: United Airlines reservation desk, May I help you?

    联合航空公司预订台,能帮您什么吗?

    T: I would like to make a reservation for a flight to Cincinnati.

    我要预订飞往辛辛纳提的飞机票。

    * * *

    A: When do you want to travel?

    您想几号出发?

    T: October 20. That's Sunday.

    10月20日。是星期日。

    * * *

    A: We have a flight with two stops. It leaves Washington at 1:50 p.m. and arrives in Cincinnati at 5:15 p.m.

    我们有停留两处的班机,下午1点50分自华盛顿起飞,5时15分抵达。

    T: Do you have a flight which leaves Washington, preferably National Airport, in the late morning hours, like 10:00 or 11:00?

    你们有从华盛顿,最好是从国家机场,上午较晚时间比如10点或11点起飞的班机吗?

    * * *

    A: There's flight which leaves National Airport at 10:00 a.m. and arrives in Chicago at 12:20 a.m. You change flights there, leaving Chicago at 1:13 p.m. and arriving in Cincinnati at 2:15 p.m.

    有一班次是上午10点从国家机场起飞,12点20分抵达芝加哥,你在那儿转机,下午1点13分从芝加哥起飞,2点15分到辛辛纳提。

    T: That seems to fit our schedule better. Could you make a reservation for those flights?

    这似乎比较适合我们的旅程。您能帮我预订那些班次吗?

    * * *

    A: For you?

    只您一个人吗?

    T: My son is flying, too.

    还有我的儿子。

    * * *

    A: All right.

    好的。

    T: What is the airfare?

    机票是多少钱?

    * * *

    A: Round-trip or one-way?

    往返还是单程呢?

    T: Round-trip.

    是往返。

    * * *

    A: First class or coach?

    头等舱还是经济舱?

    T: We are going first class.

    我们乘头等舱去。

    * * *

    A: It'll be $540.

    是540美元。

    C:What's children's fare?

    儿童票价多少钱?

    * * *

    A: How old is he?

    他几岁了?

    T: He's three.

    3岁。

    * * *

    A: It'll be $150. He'll pay two thirds of the full coach fare. So it's October 20 when you are travelling?

    是150美元。他必须付经济舱票价的2/3。是10月20日要乘机吧?

    T: That's right.

    是的。

    * * *

    A: I'll get your tickets ready and mail them to you in a couple of days.

    我会替您准备好机票,这几天就邮寄给您。

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    * * *

    A: Thank you for calling United Airlines.

    联合航空公司谢谢您的惠顾。

    3. 现场购票(1)

    A: Welcome to China South Airlines. May I help you?

    欢迎选择中国南方航空公司。有什么需要帮助的吗?

    T: I need a ticket to Nagoya, Japan.

    我需要一张去日本名古屋的机票。

    * * *

    A: We have two flights to Nagoya weekly: on Monday and Friday. The flights on Monday are direct and the one on Friday has a stopover in Tokyo. When will you fly to Nagoya?

    我们每周去名古屋的航班有两次,周一和周五。周一航班是直达,周五的航班会在东京停留。您想什么时候搭乘飞机呢?

    T: I prefer Monday.

    我想要周一的。

    * * *

    A: Will this be round-trip or one-way?

    您是要单程机票还是往返机票?

    T: Round-trip, returning on the following Thursday.

    往返机票,下周四返回。

    * * *

    A: How would you like to fly? Economy, business, or first class?

    您是要经济舱、商务舱还是头等舱?

    T: Business, Please.

    商务舱。

    * * *

    A: And will anyone be traveling with you?

    有人跟您一起搭乘飞机吗?

    T: No, I'm traveling alone.

    没有,我是一个人。

    * * *

    A: Ok, please give me a minute while I check price and availability. Oh, good, there are several seats still available. The flight departs at 9:20 a.m. and arrives in Nagoya at 4:40 p.m. The price is $821. Shall I book it for you?

    好的,请稍等,我查一下是否有机票和价格。哦,很好,还有一些座位。周一的航班在上午09:20起飞,下午4:40抵达名古屋。票价是821美元,需要为您订票吗?

    T: That's fine.

    好的。

    4. 现场购票(2)

    A: Oriental Airline, can I help you?

    东方航空公司。您有什么需要吗?

    T: Yes. I'd like to reserve a seat to Singapore.

    是的,我想订一张去新加坡的机票。

    * * *

    A: Just one moment, please. Let me check for you.

    请稍等,我来查一下。

    T: Okay.

    好的。

    * * *

    A: We have two flights. One is at 3 p.m., and the other at 6 p.m. Both flights have seats available. Which would you like to take, sir?

    我们有两趟航班,分别是下午3点和6点起飞。两趟航班都有座位,您想搭乘哪趟航班,先生?

    T: I'd like to take the 3 p.m. flight.

    我要三点的航班。

    * * *

    A: Which would you prefer, the first class or economy?

    您想要什么舱?头等舱还是经济舱?

    T: First class, please.

    头等舱。

    T: What time does the flight get to Singapore?

    航班什么时候抵达新加坡?

    * * *

    A: At 9 o'clock. Any other questions?

    九点。您还有其他问题吗?

    T: When do I have to check in?

    我什么时候办理登机?

    * * *

    A: You have to be there an hour before the departure. Thank you for flying with us.

    您必须提前一小时到达机场办理。感谢您选择我们的服务。

    5. 确认航班

    A: Hello. This is United Airlines.

    联合航空,您好。

    T: I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

    我想要再确认一下我的航班。

    * * *

    A: What's your name and flight number?

    请告诉我您的名字与班机号码。

    T: Tom Wood, UA 3124.

    汤姆·伍德,UA 3124。

    * * *

    A: Sorry, I can't find your name on the reservation list.

    抱歉,我在订位名单中找不到您的名字。

    T: Then, do you have seats for new bookings on this flight?

    那么这趟航班还有空位吗?

    * * *

    A: Sorry, this flight is full.

    抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

    T: Then, please give me a new reservation.

    那么,请帮我重新订位。

    * * *

    A: OK, where are you traveling to, sir?

    好的,请问您去哪里,先生?

    T: I need to book a plane ticket to Paris.

    我需要一张去巴黎的机票。

    * * *

    A: Round-trip or one-way?

    单程票还是往返票?

    T: One-way.

    单程。

    * * *

    A: On what date would you like to fly?

    您想要哪天的机票?

    T: Saturday, February 10th.

    周六,2月10号。

    * * *

    A: How many people will be traveling?

    有多少人?

    T: Just me.

    就我一个人。

    * * *

    A: Which class do you prefer, first class, business class or economy class?

    您想要什么舱位?头等舱,商务舱还是经济舱?

    T: Economy, please. Economy class is the cheapest, right?

    经济舱。经济舱是最便宜的,是吧?

    * * *

    A: Right. OK, the fare is $700.

    是的。好的,费用是700美元。

    6. 在旅行社预订机票

    A: XinXing Traveling Agency. May I help you?

    新兴旅行社,有什么我可以帮您的吗?

    T: Yes, I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai, China.

    是的,我想预订去中国上海的飞机票。

    * * *

    A: Your name, please?

    请问您的名字是?

    T: Luke. I'd like to leave on April 16th.

    卢克。我要4月16日的机票。

    * * *

    A: Let me see what's available. Yes, Air China has a flight at 7:15 in the morning on Aril 16th.

    让我看看有没有空位。是的,中国航空在4月16日早上7点15分有一班班机。

    T: Well, I need a business ticket.

    好的,我要商务舱的机票。

    * * *

    A: Single ticket or return ticket?

    单程票还是往返票?

    T: Round-trip ticket. I will be back on April 25th. What's the fare, please?

    往返。我要在4月25日返回。请问票价是多少?

    * * *

    A: Business fare for round-trip ticket from Beijing to Shanghai is 2000 yuan.

    从北京到上海的往返商务舱机票是2000元。

    T: I see. Here is the money. Is my ticket confirmed then?

    好的。给你。那么我的机票已经确定的吗?

    * * *

    A: Yes, your seat is confirmed on that flight. Please arrive at the airport one hour before departure.

    是的,您的机位在那班航班上已确定了。请在起飞前一个钟头到达机场。

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·购买机票 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·购买机票 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)