疯狂动物城(双语+音频) 第8期:巨型冰棒
教程:疯狂动物城  浏览:321  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Boom! Two hundred tickets before noon!

    蹦!两百张罚单在中午之前!

    Hey, watch where you're going, fox!

    嘿,走路小心点,狐狸!

    Where'd he go?

    他哪儿去了?

    Listen. I know what you're doing skulking around during daylight hours,

    听。我知道你在做什么,白天在附近偷窥,

    but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road!

    而我不希望这里有任何的麻烦。所以,请滚蛋!

    I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir...

    我没有要找任何麻烦,先生......

    I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy.

    我只是想要买一个巨型冰棒。给我小孩子的。

    You want the red, or the blue, pal?

    你要红色的,还是蓝色的,伙计?

    Oh. I'm such a...

    哦。我真是个......

    Oh, come on, kid. Back up. Listen, buddy. What?

    哦,拜托,孩子。回去吧。听着,伙计。 什么?

    There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?

    你们住的地方没有狐狸的冰淇淋店吗?

    No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy,

    不不。有,是有的。只是我这个傻傻的孩子,

    this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant.

    这个愚蠢的小东西,他非常喜欢大象。

    He wants to be one when he grows up.

    当他长大之后他一直想当一只大象。

    Isn't that adorable?

    是不是很萌?

    Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?

    我怎么能粉碎他的梦想呢,是吧?对吧?

    Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says

    你看,你可能看不懂,狐狸,但牌子上写着

    We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! So beat it.

    我们有权拒绝任何人!所以,走吧。

    You're holding up the line.

    你把队伍卡住了。

    0/0
      上一篇:疯狂动物城(双语+音频) 第7期:分派工作 下一篇:疯狂动物城(双语+音频) 第9期:做交警

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程