疯狂动物城(双语+音频) 第6期:来到动物邦
教程:疯狂动物城  浏览:504  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.

    我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。

    And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.

    然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。

    Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!

    每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙!

    Thank you.

    谢谢。

    Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! Yeah? Well, we're loud.

    喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居! 喔?是吗,我们很吵。

    Don't expect us to apologize for it.

    别指望我们会道歉。

    Greasy walls.

    油腻腻的墙壁。

    Rickety bed.

    摇晃晃的席梦思。

    Crazy neighbors.

    疯狂的邻居。

    I love it!

    我爱死了!

    Come on! He bared his teeth first!

    拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!

    Excuse me! Hmm?

    不好意思! 嗯?

    Down here!

    下面这边!

    Hi. O... M... Goodness!

    嗨。 欧... 我的 ...天啊!

    They really did hire a bunny.

    他们真的雇了一只兔子。

    Howhop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.

    矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。

    Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute",but when other animals do it, that's a little...

    哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子“可爱”,但其他的人呢,有一点...

    Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.

    噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。

    The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donutloving cop, stereotyping you.

    那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。

    Oh. No, it's okay.

    哦。 其实还好。

    Oh. You've actually got... there's a...

    哦。事实上你的...有一个...

    A what? In your neck. The fold.

    一个什么? 在你的脖子缝里。

    The... this... Oh, there you went, you little dickens!

    额...这... 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!

    Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...

    呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是...

    Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. Great. Thank you!

    哦,在左手边。 很好,谢谢你!

    Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.

    哦......那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。

    0/0
      上一篇:疯狂动物城(双语+音频) 第5期:告别家乡 下一篇:疯狂动物城(双语+音频) 第7期:分派工作

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程