疯狂动物城(双语+音频) 第26期:交通摄像头
教程:疯狂动物城  浏览:344  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

     

    Boy, look at that traffic down there. How about we go up to Chuck in traffic central? Chuck, how are things looking on the jam cams?

    天哪,你看看下面那混乱的交通。我们到交通中心把镜头交给交通中心的查克?查克,目前交通摄影机拍起来车况如何呢?

    Nick, I'm glad you told me.

    妮可,我很高兴你告诉我的。

    The jam cams...

    交通摄影机...

    Seriously, it's okay. No, no no! There are traffic cameras everywhere. All over the canopy!

    说真的,这没关系。 不,不不!有交通摄像头无处不在。遍部都是!

    Whatever happened to that jaguar... The traffic cameras would have caught it!

    那只美洲虎怎么了... 交通摄像头会抓住它!

    Bingo! Hoho! Pretty sneaky, slick!

    没错! 吼吼!你这家伙够聪明!

    However, if you didn't have access to the system before, I doubt chief Buffalo Butt is gonna let you into it now.

    但是,如果你之前没能进入系统,我怀疑蛮牛局长现在也不会让你用。

    No. But I have a friend at City Hall who might.

    没错,但是我在市政厅有一个朋友。

    Eh. Sir, if we could just review these very important billings. Sir! Oh, I'm sorry. Sir.

    呃。先生,我们可以先审查这些非常重要的文件。先生!哦,对不起。先生。

    Okay! I heard you, Bellwether, just take care of it!

    好的!我听到你了,羊咩咩市长助理,你搞定就行了!

    Please. And clear my afternoon, I'm going out.

    拜托,然后把我下午的预约取消,我要出去去。

    Oh, no, no. But, sir, you do have a meeting with Herds and Gradings. Sir, that's just, oh... Oh, mutton chops.

    哦,不,不。但是,先生,你有会要开和兽群和等级。先生,这只是,哦...哦,羊排。

    Assistant Mayor Bellwether, we need your help.

    羊咩咩市长助理,我们需要你的帮助。

    We just need to get into the traffic cam database.

    我们需要进入交通摄影机的数据库里。

    So fluffy! Sheep never let me get this close!

    好柔软喔!羊永远不让我靠这么近!

    You can't just touch a sheep's wool!

    你不能就这么碰人家的毛!

    It's like cotton candy. Stop it!

    这就像棉花糖。 停下来!

    Where to?

    去哪儿?

    Ah... Rainforest Dsitrict. Vine and Tujunga.

    啊... 雨林区。雨林路。

    There. Traffic cams for the whole city.

    那里。交通凸轮为整个城市。

    This is so exiting actually. I mean, well, you know. I never get to do anything this important.

    这是所以实际上退出。我的意思是,嗯,你知道的。我从来没做过这么重要的事务。

    But you're the assistant mayor of Zootopia.

    但你是动物乌托邦的市长助理。

    Oh. I'm more of a glorified secretary.

    哦。我更像是个秘书。

    I think Mayor Lionheart just wanted the sheep vote.

    我想市长只是想要绵羊的票。

    But he did give me that nice mug.

    不过他给了我那个很棒的马克杯。

    Feels good to be appreciated.

    能被欣赏感觉很真好。

    Smellwether!

    羊毛头!

    Ah. That's a fun little name he likes to use.

    啊。这是他喜欢用一个有趣的小名字。

    I called him Lionfart once, he did not care for that. Let me tell you, it was not a good day for me. Yes, sir.

    一次我给他狮子头打电话,他一点都不在乎。让我告诉你,这对我来说不是美好的一天。是的先生。

    I thought you were gonna cancel my afternoon.

    我以为你帮我取消下午的会议。

    Oh, dear. I better go. Let me know what you find. It was really nice for me to be... While we're young, Smellwether.

    噢亲爱的。我还是走吧。让我知道你发现了什么。这是非常好的,我是...虽然我们还年轻,羊毛头。

     

     

    0/0
      上一篇:疯狂动物城(双语+音频) 第25期:童子军 下一篇:疯狂动物城(双语+音频) 第27期:羊毛头

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程