疯狂动物城(双语+音频) 第29期:狮心王市长
教程:疯狂动物城  浏览:360  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

     

    Enough! I don't want excuses, doctor, I want answers.

    足够!我不想要找借口,医生,我想答案。

    Mayor Lionheart, please. We're doing everything we can.

    狮心王市长,请。我们正在尽我们所能。

    Really? Cause I got a dozen and a half animals here who've gone off the rails crazy, And you can't tell me why.

    真的?因为我有超过一打的动物都发狂了,而你不能告诉我他们怎么了。

    Now I'd call that awfully far from doing everything!

    现在,我会打电话说所做的一切非常糟!

    Sir, it may be time to consider their biology.

    主席先生,也许是时候想一下他们的天性了。

    What? What do you mean "biology"?

    什么?什么叫做“天性”?

    The only animals going savage are predators.

    那些发狂的动物都是掠食动物。

    We cannot keep it a secret. We need to come forward.

    我们不能继续瞒下去。我们必须公布。

    Hm, great idea. Tell the public.

    嗯,好主意。告诉公众。

    And how do you think they're gonna feel about their mayor who is a lion?! I'll be ruined!

    你想大家会怎么看待他们的正好是只狮子的市长?我会毁了!

    Well, what does Chief Bogo say?

    那么,蛮牛局长怎么说?

    Chief Bogo doesn't know. And we are going to keep it that way.

    蛮牛警长不知情,而你必须继续保密。

    Oh, no! Someone's here. Sir, you need to go. Now. Security, sweep the area.

    噢,不好了!有人在这里。 先生,你该走了。现在。警卫,搜寻这个区块。

    Great, we're dead. We're dead. That's it. I'm dead. You're dead. Everybody's dead.

    太好了,我们死定了。我们死定了。而已。我死定了,你死定了,我们都死定了。

    Can you swim?

    你会游泳吗?

    What? Can I swim? Yes, I can swim. Why?

    什么?我会游泳吗?是的,我会游泳。为什么?

    Carrots! Hopps! Judy!

    萝卜头! 哈波斯!朱迪!

     

     

    0/0
      上一篇:疯狂动物城(双语+音频) 第28期:失踪的哺乳动物 下一篇:疯狂动物城(双语+音频) 第30期:蛮牛局长

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程