故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第一集 Part7
教程:故园风雨后·1981(中英对白)  浏览:194  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    虽然她剪了短发有点可惜
    though it was a shame to cut her hair.
    她以前的长发多可爱啊
    Such a lovely head of hair she had,
    就像夫人一样
    just like her Ladyship's.
    我对菲普斯神父说 “这是违背自然的”
    I said to Father Phipps, "it's not natural."
    他说
    He said...
    塞巴斯蒂安和那个老奶奶继续聊天
    Sebastian and the old woman talked on.
    那是一间好看的房间
    It was a charming room.
    摆在壁炉架上的
    Laid out on top of the mantelpiece
    是一些小礼物
    were a collection of small presents
    都是她的孩子在不同时期
    which had been brought to her at various times
    给她带回来的
    by her children,
    度假纪念品
    the souvenirs of many holidays.
    现在是喝下午茶的时候了
    Presently, it was time for tea.
    听着 奶奶 我们恐怕不能留下来喝茶了
    Look, Nanny, I'm afraid we can't stay for tea.
    我们真的得回去了
    We really must get back.

    Oh.
    哦 朱丽娅听到一定会很伤心
    Oh, Julia will be upset when she hears.
    她见到你一定会很惊喜的
    It would have been such a surprise for her.
    再见 奶奶
    Good-bye, Nanny.
    再见 亲爱的
    Bye, love.
    走吧 查尔斯
    Come on, Charles.
    —再见 —再见
    -Good-bye. -Good-bye.
    可怜的奶奶
    Poor Nanny.
    她的生活如此无聊
    She does lead such a dull life.
    我有个好主意 带她和我一起去牛津
    I've a good mind to bring her to Oxford to live with me,
    但她一定总会试着送我去教堂
    only she'd always be trying to send me to church.
    我们得在我妹妹回来之前赶紧走
    We must go quickly before my sister gets back.
    你为谁感到羞耻 她还是我
    Who are you ashamed of, her or me?
    我为自己感到羞耻
    I'm ashamed of myself.
    我不会让你和我的家人混到一起
    I'm not going to let you get mixed up with my family.
    他们太迷人了
    They're so madly charming.
    我的一生中 他们都在夺走我的东西
    All my life, they've been taking things away from me.
    如果他们用魅力迷住了你
    If they once got hold of you with their charm,
    他们就会把你变成他们的朋友 而不是我的
    they'd make you their friend and not mine,
    而我不会让他们这么做的
    and I won't let them.
    好吧
    All right.
    我非常高兴
    I'm perfectly content.
    但我们不去看看这间房子的其他地方吗
    But aren't we going to see some more of the house?
    都关着呢 我们是来见奶奶的
    It's all shut up. We came to see Nanny.
    在亚历山德拉王后日 这里都会开放 门票只要一先令
    On Queen Alexandra's day, it's all open for a shilling.
    如果你想的话 过来看吧
    Come and look, if you want to.
    都是这样的 你看
    Well, it's all like this, you see.
    没什么好看的
    Nothing to see.
    有些漂亮的东西 哪一天我想带你看看
    A few pretty things I'd like to show you some day.
    不是现在
    Not now.
    但那里有个小教堂 你一定要看看
    But there's the chapel. You must see that.
    走这边
    This way.
    你为什么要那么做
    Why'd you do that?
    只是出于礼貌
    Just good manners.
    好吧 你不需要为了我这样做
    Well, you needn't on my account.
    所以你想参观一下
    So you wanted to do sightseeing.
    你觉得这里怎么样
    What do you think of this?
    天哪
    Golly.
    爸爸为妈妈修复的
    Papa had it restored for Mama.
    作为结婚礼物
    As a wedding present.
    是朱丽娅
    Julia.
    我们走得正是时候
    We only just got away in time.
    抱歉
    I'm sorry.
    恐怕今天下午我不是很友善
    I'm afraid I wasn't very nice this afternoon.
    布赖兹赫德总是能影响我
    Brideshead often has that effect on me.
    但我得带你见见奶奶
    But I had to take you to see Nanny.
    我可没有一直问你的家人
    I don't keep asking you questions about your family.
    我也没有问你啊
    Neither do I about yours.
    但你看起来很想问
    But you look so inquisitive.
    你对他们太神秘了
    You're so mysterious about them.
    我倒希望我对一切都很神秘
    I'd hoped I was mysterious about everything.
    可能我的确对别人的家庭感到好奇
    Perhaps I am rather curious about people's families.
    你看 我对家庭知道的很少
    You see, it's not a thing I know much about.
    我家就只有我父亲和我自己
    There's only my father and myself.
    一个曾经照顾过我的姑妈
    An aunt used to keep an eye on me,
    但我父亲赶她到国外去了
    but my father drove her abroad.
    你不知道你避开了多少麻烦
    You don't know what you've been saved.
    我们家人很多
    There are lots of us.
    在《德布雷特贵族年鉴》里找找就是了
    Look them up in Debrett.
    我度过了一个孤独的童年
    I had lived a lonely childhood
    和被战争带来的贫困和丧母之痛的阴影
    and a boyhood straightened by war
    笼罩的少年时代
    and overshadowed by bereavement.
    再到英国青春期的艰难单身生活
    To the hard bachelordom of English adolescence,
    早熟的自尊和威严的学校体系
    the premature dignity and authority of the school system,
    我给自己施加了悲伤残酷的压力
    I had added a sad and grim strain of my own.
    现在 和塞巴斯蒂安度过的那个夏季学期
    Now, that summer term with Sebastian,
    好像我获得了一个短暂的魔法
    it seemed as though I was being given a brief spell
    感受到了我从不知道的 快乐的童年
    of what I had never known, a happy childhood.
    尽管这个童年的玩具是丝绸衬衣
    And though its toys were silk shirts
    烈性甜酒和雪茄
    and liqueurs and cigars
    而且它的顽皮高居严重罪孽的名录之上
    and its naughtiness high in the catalog of grave sins,
    我们有着某种孩童般的清新
    there was something of a nursery freshness about us
    这种快乐纯真无暇
    that fell little short of the joy of innocence.
    那个学期快结束的时候 我第一次参加(大学)考试
    Towards the end of that term, I took my first exams.
    如果我还想留在牛津 考试一定得通过
    It was necessary to pass if I was to remain at Oxford,
    我最终通过了
    and pass I did
    在那一周 我禁止塞巴斯蒂安进入我房间
    after a week in which I forbade Sebastian my rooms
    就着冰黑咖啡和炭烤饼干
    and sat up to a late hour with iced black coffee
    学习到深夜
    and charcoal biscuits,
    将忘记的课文塞满脑袋
    cramming myself with neglected texts.
    我现在一个音节也记不得了
    I remember no syllable of them now,
    但其他的 我在那学期获得的古老之爱
    but the other, more ancient love which I acquired that term
    会以这样那样的形式继续陪伴着我
    will be with me in one shape or another
    直到生命最后一刻
    till my last hour.
    那学期的结尾也正好是我堂兄贾斯珀
    The end of that term was also the occasion of the last visit
    最后一次拜访 并郑重劝诫我
    and grand remonstrance of my cousin Jasper.
    我刚刚好没课了
    I was just free of the schools, having taken
    前一天才考完历史的最后一门
    the last paper of History previous the day before.
    贾斯珀的黑礼服和白领带
    Jasper's subfusc suit and white tie
    黑礼服和白领带是牛津大学学生 在考试和正式场合的着装
    表明他还在最紧张的时刻
    proclaimed him still in the thick of it.
    他疲惫而愤慨
    He had the exhausted but resentful air
    担心他不能在品达的俄耳普斯主义
    of one who fears he has failed to do himself full justice
    品达:古希腊抒情诗人
    俄耳普斯主义:立体主义的一个流派
    这门课中发挥出自己的水平
    of the subject of Pindar's Orphisms.
    责任感带他去了我的房间
    Duty alone had brought him to my rooms
    这对他来说很不方便
    at great inconvenience to himself
    碰巧 对我来说也是
    and, as it happened, to me.
    我不知道叔叔给了你多少零用钱
    I don't know what sort of allowance my uncle makes you,
    但你一定花了两倍那么多
    but you must be spending double.
    那个付过钱了吗
    Is that paid for?
    那些呢
    Or these?
    还有这个特别恶心的东西
    Or this peculiarly noisome object?
    付了 我买那个骷髅付的是现金
    Yes, I had to pay cash for the skull.
    还有你的穿着
    And your clothes.
    你现在穿的好像是糟糕地混杂着
    Your present getup seems an unhappy compromise
    去参加梅登赫德
    between the correct wear
    戏剧节的衣服
    for a theatrical garden party in Maidenhead
    和去郊区花园参加欢乐合唱比赛的衣服
    and a glee singing competition in a garden suburb.
    我很抱歉这让你不舒服了
    I'm sorry if it disturbs you.
    还有喝酒
    And drink!
    没有人会介意一个男人一学期喝醉一两次
    No one minds a man getting tight once or twice a term.
    其实 在某些特定的场合 他理应喝醉
    In fact, he ought to, on certain occasions.
    但你 我亲爱的查尔斯
    But you, my dear Charles,
    经常有人看到你下午就喝醉了
    are constantly seen drunk in the middle of the afternoon!
    我想那是我的私事 贾斯珀
    I think that's my affair, Jasper.

    0/0
      上一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第一集 Part6 下一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第一集 Part8

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程