故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第六集 Part5
教程:故园风雨后·1981(中英对白)  浏览:168  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    我母亲计划带朱丽娅离开 冬天的大部分时间
    My mother plans to take Julia away for most of the winter.
    我恐怕 她觉得是时候
    I'm afraid she feels that it's time
    让你和朱丽娅的关系结束了
    that your association with Julia came to an end.
    朱丽娅和我要结婚了
    Julia and I are getting married.
    我觉得那不可能
    I don't think that's possible.
    我母亲不太可能
    It's hardly likely
    会改变她的看法
    that my mother would change her views.
    布赖迪 我跟你父亲聊过了
    Bridey, I've talked with your father.
    我在蒙特卡洛见了他
    I saw him in Monte Carlo,
    我有他手写的准许
    and I have his written consent.
    你知道 他似乎对整个想法都非常高兴
    You know, he seemed delighted with the whole idea.
    雷克斯热情地亲自做准备
    Rex gave himself to the preparations with gusto.
    他给她买了一个戒指 不像她预料的那样
    He bought her a ring not, as she expected,
    是从卡地亚[珠宝品牌]买的
    from a tray at Cartier,
    哈顿花园:伦敦的一个街区 以珠宝中心著称
    而是从哈顿花园的一间密室里买的
    but in a back room in Hatton Garden
    一个男人从保险箱里
    from a man who brought the stones
    拿出一小袋钻石
    out of a safe in little bags
    在写字台上展示(给她挑选)
    and displayed them on a writing desk.
    她每天都惊讶于 雷克斯知道的事
    She was daily surprised by the things Rex knew
    和他不知道的事
    and the things he did not know.
    那时 两者都增加了他的吸引力
    Both, at the time, added to his attraction.
    婚姻财产协议很麻烦
    There was trouble about the marriage settlement
    朱丽娅自己不关心
    with which Julia refused to interest herself.
    我不在乎布赖迪说什么 我不会清算我的资产
    I don't care what Bridey says; I'm not settling up my capital.
    我要信托股干什么
    What the hell do I want with trustee stock?
    我不知道 亲爱的
    I don't know, darling.
    律师们绝望了
    The lawyers were in despair.
    雷克斯完全拒绝清算任何资产
    Rex absolutely refused to settle any capital.
    你看 我让钱为我服务
    You see, I make money work for me.
    我希望有15%或20%的利润 并且能拿到
    I expect 15% or 20%, and I get it.
    把任何资产绑在3.5%的利润上 纯粹是浪费
    It's pure waste tying up capital at 3 1/2.
    当然 亲爱的
    I'm sure it is, darling.
    我说 这些家伙表现得
    I mean, these fellows act
    好像我要抢你的钱
    as though I were trying to rob you.
    他们才是抢钱的人
    They're the ones who do all the robbing.
    他们想抢走 我能给你赚的
    They want to rob you of 2/3 of the income
    收入中的2/3
    that I can make for you.
    有关系吗 雷克斯 我们有很多钱 不是吗
    Does it matter, Rex? We've got heaps, haven't we?
    还有一件事 你愚蠢的哥哥
    There's another thing your damn fool brother
    不会想到
    can't get into his head.
    我想要一个像样的婚礼
    I want a decent wedding.
    我去过马德里的波旁[法国皇室]-帕尔马婚礼
    I went to the Bourbon-Parma wedding in Madrid.
    我也想让你拥有那样的婚礼
    That's the sort of thing I want for you.
    你的教会能做到 搞个大场面
    It's one thing your church can do is put on a good show.
    你找不到 能和红衣主教 相提并论的人
    You never saw anything to equal those Cardinals.
    红衣主教:即枢机主教 天主教教皇治理普世教会的职务上 最得力的助手和顾问
    你们英格兰有几个
    How many do you have here in England?
    只有一个 亲爱的
    Only one, darling.
    一个
    One?
    我们能从国外请几个来吗
    Can we hire some others from abroad?
    呃 雷克斯 异教通婚
    Well, Rex, a mixed marriage
    通常举办得非常低调
    is usually conducted very quietly,
    不张扬
    no splash.
    你说异教是什么意思 我不是黑人什么的
    How do you mean mixed? I'm not a nigger or anything.
    不 亲爱的 一个天主教徒和一个新教徒
    No, darling, between a Catholic and a Protestant.
    哦 如果就这些 那很快就不是异教了
    Oh, if that's all, it's soon unmixed.
    我会成为天主教徒
    I'll become a Catholic.
    这要怎么做
    How does one go about it?
    去贝尔格雷夫广场 谢谢
    Belgrave Square, please.
    马奇曼夫人被这一新进展搞得
    Lady Marchmain was dismayed and perplexed
    心慌意乱 不知所措
    by this new development.
    这让她回想起她自己被求婚
    It brought back memories of her own courtship
    和另一次(宗教信仰)转变
    and another conversion.
    雷克斯
    Rex,
    我想知道 你有没有意识到 你在信仰方面
    I wonder if you realize how big a thing
    做出了很大的决定
    you are taking on in the faith.
    如果不是诚心相信
    It would be a very wicked step to take
    踏出的将是罪恶的一步
    without believing sincerely.
    马奇曼夫人
    Lady Marchmain,
    我不是装作一个虔诚的人
    I don't pretend to be a very devout man,
    我也不是神学家
    and I'm not much of a theologian.
    我知道 一个家里有两种宗教信仰 不是好事
    I do know it's a bad plan to have two religions in one house,
    但一个人需要宗教信仰
    and a man does need religion.
    如果朱丽娅觉得你们的教派好
    If your church is good enough for Julia,
    那我也觉得好
    then it's good enough for me.
    很好
    Very well.
    我会确认 你被正确地指引了
    I'll see about having you instructed.
    马奇曼夫人 我没有时间
    Lady Marchmain, I haven't time.
    指引对我是浪费
    Instruction will be wasted on me.
    只要给我表格 我会在虚线上签名的
    Just give me the form. I'll sign on the dotted line.
    (皈依)通常需要好几个月
    It usually takes some months,
    有时候是终生
    often a lifetime.
    好吧 我学得很快 试试吧
    Well, I'm a quick learner. Try me.
    因此 雷克斯被送去法姆大街
    So Rex was sent to Farm Street
    找莫布瑞神父
    to Father Mowbray,
    一个以善于对付顽固的新信徒
    a priest renowned for his triumphs
    著称的神父
    with obdurate catechumens.
    当然 你通常会知道
    Of course, you'll know in a general way
    祈祷的意图和祈祷的力量
    what is meant by prayer and the power of prayer.
    现在 我想让你告诉我
    Now, I'd like you to tell me
    你想祈祷的意图是什么
    what you yourself mean by prayer.
    呃 我没有任何意图 你告诉我
    Well, I don't mean anything. You tell me.
    好吧
    Well,
    通过祈祷 每个人
    through prayer, every man,
    不管他是最低微的 还是最高贵的
    be he the most humble or the most exalted,
    都能感受到与上帝圣父的某种联系
    is able to feel some sort of communion with God the Father
    请求祂的原谅 乞求祂的怜悯
    to ask His forgiveness and to beg for His mercy.
    好的
    Right.
    好吧 祈祷就说这么多 下一个是什么
    Well, so much for prayer. What's the next thing?
    呃 你会说 我们的主是否不止一种本性吗
    Well, would you say our Lord has more than one nature?
    你说有多少种 就有多少种 神父
    Just as many as you say, Father.
    让我再问一个问题
    Let me try another question.
    假设
    Supposing -
    假设教皇抬头看到一片云
    supposing the Pope looked up and saw a cloud
    说 快要下雨了
    and said it's going to rain.
    一定会下雨吗
    Would that be bound to happen?
    哦 对 神父
    Oh, yes, Father.
    但如果没有呢
    But supposing it didn't?
    如果没下雨呢
    Supposing there was no rain?
    我想 应该有某种精神上的雨
    I suppose it would be sort of raining spiritually,
    我们太罪恶了 所以看不到
    only we were too sinful to see it.
    他是我遇到过 最难对付的皈依者
    He's the most difficult convert I've ever met.
    哦 天哪 我还以为他很容易转变呢
    Oh, dear, I thought he was going to make it so easy.
    我一点也搞不懂他
    I can't get anywhere near him.
    他似乎没有一点理性的求知欲
    He doesn't seem to have the least intellectual curiosity
    或天生的虔诚心
    or natural piety.
    实际上 根据我们传教士的经验
    In fact, he doesn't even correspond
    他甚至在任何程度上
    to any degree of paganism
    都没有异教信仰
    known to the missionaries.
    朱丽娅
    Julia,
    你确定 雷克斯这么做
    are you sure Rex isn't doing this thing
    不只是为了讨我们欢心
    purely with the idea of pleasing us?
    我觉得他不是这么想的
    I don't think it enters his head.
    他真的诚心想要转变
    He's really sincere in his conversion?
    他下定决心 要成为天主教徒 妈咪
    He's absolutely determined to become a Catholic, Mummy.
    以下为《主祷文》 翻译来自网络
    我们在天的父
    Our Father, which art in heaven,
    愿你的名被尊为圣
    hallowed by Thy name,
    愿你的国来临 愿你的旨意
    Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done
    呈行于地 如在天上一样
    on Earth as it is in Heaven.

    0/0
      上一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第六集 Part4 下一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第六集 Part6

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程