故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第七集 Part1
教程:故园风雨后·1981(中英对白)  浏览:90  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    第七集 无形之钩
    1926年春天 我因为总罢工事件
    I returned to London in the spring of 1926
    英国工人阶级为支援煤矿工人 反对资产阶级 于1926年举行第一次总罢工 先后有近六百万工人参加
    回到伦敦
    for the General Strike.
    这成为了巴黎人的话题
    It had been the topic of Paris.
    法国人 一如既往地
    The French, exultant as always
    幸灾乐祸于 自己昔日好友的狼狈处境
    at the discomfiture of their former friends,
    预言(英国即将)爆发革命和内战
    foretold revolution and civil war
    后来 我和几个相同处境的朋友
    until I and several friends in circumstances like my own
    真的开始相信 我们的祖国处于危难之中
    came seriously to believe that our country was in danger
    我们有责任回国
    and our duty lay there.
    一个比利时的未来主义者加入我们
    We were joined by a Belgian futurist
    他叫让·德·布里萨克·拉·莫特
    who lived under the, I think, assumed name
    我觉得是个假名
    of Jean de Brissac la Motte
    宣称他有权利 在任何地方发生的
    and claimed the right to bear arms
    任何压制下层阶级的斗争中 拿起武器
    in any battle anywhere against the lower classes.
    早上好 父亲
    Good morning, Father.
    哦 亲爱的
    Oh, dear.
    唉 真高兴这么快又见到你
    Well, it's delightful to see you back so soon.
    你离家多久了
    How long have you been away?
    15个月 父亲
    15 months, Father.
    真的吗
    Really?
    唉 你知道 你回来的正不是好时候
    Well, you come at a very awkward time, you know.
    两天后 他们又要举行一次罢工
    They're having another of those strikes in two days.
    一堆乱七八糟的
    Such a lot of nonsense.
    我不知道你什么时候才能离开
    I don't know when you'll be able to get away.
    我不打算离开 父亲
    I wasn't proposing to get away, Father.
    我觉得你不理解
    I don't think you understand.
    那就是我回来的原因 罢工
    That's the reason I'm here, the strike.
    我明白了
    I see.
    我知道你在国外生活过
    I know you've been living abroad.
    你现在变成一个革命者了吗
    Have you now become a revolutionary?
    没有 父亲
    No, Father.
    我在想着 给可能
    I was thinking of delivering food
    有需要的地方 送点食物
    to places where they might need it,
    这种事情
    that sort of thing.
    好吧 阿贝尔女士说 贝斯沃特不缺食物
    Well, Mrs. Abel has reported no shortage in Bayswater.
    你适应这种活动吗
    Are you quite suited to this operation?
    你没受过军队训练
    You have no military training.
    你没有大规模供给的经验
    You have no experience of mass provisioning.
    你似乎铁了心想要推进行动
    You seem to be bent on a most headstrong course.
    够了 先生们
    That's it, gents.
    你和你 先生
    You and you, sir?
    请往前走
    Move forward, please,
    在里面报道
    and report inside.
    我副官就在门边 负责详细信息
    My deputy's just round the door taking particulars.
    够了 先生们
    That's it, gents.
    今天不需要了
    No more needed today.
    非常感谢
    Thank you very much.
    真的什么都不需要了吗
    Is there absolutely nothing else?
    我大老远从法国过来
    I've come all the way from France.
    你可以去克拉彭和萨瑟克试试
    You could try Clapham and Southwark.
    我昨天还听说 罗瑟海斯缺人手
    And I did hear yesterday they were short down at Rotherhithe.
    我们这里都挤满了
    We're chockablock here.
    你们可以明天再来
    You can come back tomorrow.
    明天再来
    Come back tomorrow.
    非常感谢
    Thank you very much.
    谢谢你
    Thank you.
    好的
    All right, here.
    马卡斯特
    Mulcaster!
    我的天 真的好极了
    My God, excellent indeed.
    教他们
    That taught 'em.
    你好 博伊
    Hello, Boy.
    查尔斯
    Charles!
    查尔斯·赖德
    Charles Ryder!
    天哪
    Good Lord.
    你在这干什么
    What are you doing here?
    你看到了吗
    Did you see that?
    要命 那边差点出事
    Damn close shave out there.
    该死的激进分子
    Bloody Reds!
    你加入什么了 查尔斯
    What are you in, Charles?
    什么都没有 我加不进去
    Nothing yet. I can't get in.
    这里都满了
    They're full up here.
    哦 胡说
    Oh, rubbish!
    过来加入我们
    Come and join our lot.
    比尔·梅多斯的队伍
    Bill Meadows show.
    很好的一群人
    Damn fine crowd.
    都是防卫队的好小伙
    All good chaps in the Defence Corps.
    听着
    Hear.
    我们做无危勤务
    We do the milk run.
    无危勤务:战时没有危险性的飞行勤务
    我能加入吗
    Can I join?
    当然可以
    Of course you can.
    我亲爱的哥们 绝对欢迎
    My dear fellow, absolutely delighted.
    过来拿装备
    Come and get kitted out.
    去办公室
    Come to the office.
    我说 谁是比尔·梅多斯
    I say, who is Bill Meadows?
    就这样 我加入了防卫队
    So I was enrolled in the Defence Corps.
    我做了忠诚宣誓 拿到了一根警棍
    I took my oath of loyalty and was given a truncheon.
    我今天下午再过来 陪她坐坐
    I'll come up again this afternoon and sit with her.
    我不介意从现在开始陪着她
    I don't mind staying with her right through.
    我想要
    I'd like to.
    你为什么不休息一会呢
    Why don't you have a break?
    嗯 会的
    Well, we'll see.
    反正我还是要过来看看的
    I'll look in anyway.
    她怎么样
    How's she been?
    她睡了一个半小时
    She slept for an hour and a half.
    又打了一针
    She had another injection.
    她看上去很疼吗
    Does she seem in much pain?

    Yes.
    但我觉得 她还是宁愿清醒着
    But I think she'd rather be conscious.
    你有查尔斯的消息吗
    Have you heard from Charles?
    他肯定回英国了
    He's definitely back in England.
    他出门了 我给他留了消息
    He was out. I left a message.
    好的
    Good.
    待会见
    I'll see you later.
    —莫特兰先生来了 小姐 —谢谢你 阿尔伯特
    -Mr. Mottram's here, milady. -Thank you, Albert.
    部长在外面等我 我不能停留
    I've got the minister outside. I can't stay.
    我们要去气仓
    We're off to the gas depot.
    她怎么样
    How is she?
    我能上去看看她吗
    Can I go up and see her for a minute?
    她病得太重 现在不能见人 雷克斯
    She's too ill to see anyone at the moment, Rex.

    Oh.
    哦 哦 抱歉
    Oh. Oh, I'm sorry.
    我不知道 什么时候 我才有机会再过来
    I don't know when I'm going to get the chance to call in again.
    事情变得有点棘手
    Things are getting a bit rough.
    整夜我都要待命
    I'm on call all night.
    如果你母亲的状况有任何变化
    If there's any change in your mother's condition,
    打电话到内政部找我
    telephone me at the home office.
    塞巴斯蒂安呢
    What about Sebastian?
    我在外交部找了人
    I've got someone at the foreign office,

    0/0
      上一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第六集 Part8 下一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第七集 Part2

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程