Ronald,你从哪飞来的?
Oh No!!
哦,不!
-Sid: Okay come on spit him out! If you don't spit out, Little Johnny,
come on: 别这样 spit out: 吐出
好了,快点,吐出来!你要是不把小强吐出来。
We're leaving the playground this instantly, one…
instantly: 立刻地
我就带你走了,立马带走。
…two Don't make me say three.
2…可别逼我数3哦。
there We are, a picture of health.
picture: 景象 health: 健康
这不出来了,活蹦乱跳的。
-Johnny's mother: That's not little Johnny.
他不是小强。
-Sid: Well better than nothing.
有总比没有强嘛。
-Madison's mother: Madison!
Madison!
-Sid: Come on, barf him up!
barf: 吐出来
快点,吐出来。
-Manny: Sid!
Sid!
-Sid: Hello, Manny.
嗨,Manny
-Johnny's mother: Little Johnny!
小Johnny!
-Manny: Oh wait… No! No!
哦,别…不要啊!
-Sid: Oh I'm really sorry.
真对不起。
-Crash: This place is totalled. And we didn't reck it. We're losing our touch bro!
total: 总共 reck: 相干 lose one's touch: 失去能力
这地儿全毁了,可跟我没不相干,咱们没机会破处(女地)了!
-Sid: The important thing is that no one got hurt. Except for that guy.
except: 除外
最重要的是,没人受伤,除了这个。
And, and those three… and her.
那三个…还有她。
-Manny: I told you to take them back, and you kept them! Now look what they've done.
我让你把他们带回去可你却留着!看看现在这团糟!
-Sid: Okay granted, We do have some discipline issues.
granted: 即使 discipline: 纪律 issues: 问题
好吧,我同意,他们是有点不听话。
-Manny: Eating kids is not a discipline issue.
吃人家小孩可不止是不听话。
-Sid: But he spit them out!
可他也吐出来了啊!
-Manny: Well that's super, lets give him a gold star!
gold star: 金星奖章
那真了不起啊,再给他发奖章吧!
They don't belong here, Sid. Whatever they are wherever you found them, take them back.
belong: 属于
他们不属于这里,Sid 我不管他们是什么,也不管从哪儿来,你给我送回去。
-Sid: Manny, I'm not getting rid of my kids!
get rid of: 丢弃
Manny,我可不会抛下我孩子!
-Madison's mother: Earthquake!
earthquake: 地震
地震了!
-Sid: It's Okay, It's okay, mamma's here!
没事没事,有妈妈在!