看“黄金罗盘”台词学英语:第2讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:586  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Lord Asriel: No it isn't. No aberration of any kind.

    aberration: 越轨,非理性

    不是的,不是非理性的存在。

    The behavior of these particles is quite unmistakable

    behavior: 行为 particle: 粒子 unmistakable: 明显的,不会弄错的

    这些粒子的行为再清楚不过了。

    Dust is flouting in to this man, through his daemon.

    flout: 嘲笑,轻视 daemon: 守护神

    尘埃正在进入这个人的体内,通过他的守护神。

    From a city in another world.

    它们从另一个世界的某个城市来。

    A world very much like our own in a parallel universe.

    parallel: 平行的 universe: 宇宙

    在平行宇宙中与我们很像的一个世界。

    Co-existing with our own, invisible, intangible, inaccessible.

    co-exist: 共存 intangible: 无形的 invisible: 看不见的 inaccessible: 难接近的

    与我们的世界共存看不见、摸不着、到达不了。

    Until now. From there, and from a billion other worlds Dust flows.

    flow: 流动

    到现在为止,从那里、从那数以亿计的其他世界里,尘埃流了进来。

    Worlds of infinite possibilities, somewhere men have no daemons,

    infinite: 无限的 possibility: 可能性

    这些世界充满了无限的可能,某些地方人们可能没有守护神。

    Somewhere daemons have no men…

    某些地方可能只有守护神而没有人……

    -Pan: Men without daemons. That's impossible.

    impossible: 不可能的

    没有守护神的人类,不可能啊。

    Even some who have no magisterium… And no authority.

    authority: 权威

    甚至其中一些世界没有所谓教会……没有所谓威权。

    -Fra Pavel: That is heresy.

    heresy: 异端邪说

    那真是异端邪说。

    -Lord Asriel: That…is the truth.

    那……是事实。

    I wouldn't recommend that you defy, gentlemen.

    recommend: 建议 defy: 挑战

    我不是要建议各位先生蔑视权威。

    It's Caught.

    那样可是违法的。

    To discover the source of Dust, I intend to travel to these worlds.

    discover: 发现,探究 source: 来源 intend: 打算 travel: 旅行

    为了探究尘埃的来源,我打算去那些世界旅行。

    With this sufficient source of energy.

    sufficient: 足够的充分的 energy: 能量,能源

    那些充满了能量的世界。

    And… Well… a sufficient source of funds.

    sufficient: 充足的 fund: 资金

    当然……嗯……得先把我的荷包充满,

    I cannot thank the crossing.

    cross: 穿越,穿过

    本次穿越如能实施,我将不胜感激。

    I humbly beg the college council to fund such a journey.

    humbly: 卑贱的谦虚的 beg: 祈求,乞求 council: 委员会 journey: 旅行,行程

    我在此请求学院委员会资助此次行动。

    -Pan: It wasn't my fault, she wouldn't listen to me.

    不是我的错,她不听我的。

    -Lord Asriel: I will not have my niece slithering round like an alley-cat.

    niece: 侄女 slither: 连走带跑的滑动,不稳的滑动 alley cat: 流浪猫

    我可不想让我侄女跟个野猫似的晃来晃去。

    -Lyra: You're not very grateful, are you?

    grateful: 感恩的,感激的

    你不是太懂得感恩,是吧?

    I've just saved your life!

    save: 拯救

    我刚刚救了你的命啊!

    Uncle, why did he try to poison You?

    叔叔,他为什么要毒害你?

    -Lord Asriel: You wouldn't understand.

    understand: 理解,明白

    你不会明白的。

    -Lyra: Yes, I would.

    不,我会的。

    -Lord Asriel: Well, I don't see why.

    嗯,我不知道为什么。

    Apparently you are impossible to educate, a miscreant, and a liar.

    apparently: 显然地,明显地 educate: 教育 miscreant: 异端的 liar: 说谎的人

    现在,你已经孺子不可教了,变成了个混混、说谎者。

    -Lyra: What will the Magisterium do to You now?

    教会将要怎样对你?

    -Lord Asriel: The Magisterium's days are numbered.

    number: 为数有限

    教会存在的日子屈指可数了。

    -Lyra: What does that mean?

    什么意思?

    -Lord Asriel: Trouble, with a bit of luck.

    trouble: 麻烦,问题 luck: 运气

    麻烦要来了,还有一点点儿运气。

    -Lyra: Did you get the money you needed? Are you going North again?

    need: 需要

    你得到所需的经费了?你又要去北边了?

    -Lord Asriel: The college counsel has defied The Magistirium.

    counsel: 法律顾问,劝告

    学校委员会拒绝了教会的要求。

    -Lord Asriel: I'm leaving immediately.

    immediately: 立刻,马上

    我马上动身。

    -Lyra: Can I come with you? I wanna see the Ice bears,

    我能和你一起去么?我想看看冰雪之熊,

    And glaciers, and learn about Dust and everything.

    glacier: 冰川 learn: 学习

    还有冰川,了解一下尘埃和其他的一切。

    -Lord Asriel: What do you know about dust?

    你对尘埃了解多少?

    -Lyra: Nothing.

    一点儿也没有。

    -Lord Asriel: Good.

    很好。

    Keep it that way. Be a good girl and do what you're told.

    保持住就行,做个听话的好姑娘。

    -Lyra: But you don't do what you're told!

    但你从来都不听话!

    You don't let anyone tell you what to do!

    你从不让别人告诉你该怎么做!

    -Lord Asriel: Yes, and look at the welcome I got!

    是啊,但看看我受到的“欢迎”吧。

    -Lyra: Hush Pan.

    冷静,Pan。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“黄金罗盘”台词学英语:第1讲 下一篇:看“黄金罗盘”台词学英语:第3讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)