看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第27讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:294  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Manny: We overslept…

    overslept: 睡过头

    我们睡过头了。

    We need to move

    我们该走了。

    -Animal V: What if we're last creatures left alive?

    creature: 生物 alive: 活着的

    我们是最后还活着的生命了?

    We'll have to repopulate the earth!

    该我们重新在地球上繁衍,

    -Animal W: How…?Everyone's either a dude or a sister!

    dude: 公的

    怎么繁衍…?大家都要么是公的要么是母的了。

    -Sid: Hi

    嗨。

    Hi, hey Manny…

    嗨, 嘿 Manny…

    Wow, what a night! You'll never guess what happened to me!

    哇,好一个晚上。你们绝对猜不出我发生什么了。

    -Diego: I'm going to go out on a limb, here and say you were sleepwalking

    limb: 肢 sleepwalking: 梦游

    有人说你梦游了。

    -Sid: Oh, no, no, no. I was…

    噢。不,不,不,我~

    kidnapped by a tribe of mini-sloths

    kidnapped: 被绑架

    被一个部落的树懒绑架了。

    -Diego: That was going to be my second guess!

    我刚要这么猜呢。

    -Sid: and they worship me…

    worship: 崇拜

    但是他们很崇拜我。

    I mean sure,, they tossed me into a flaming tar pit

    toss: 扔;猛抬(头) tar: 柏油,焦油 pit: 地洞,坑;煤矿(井)

    我承认,他们把我扔到了火坑里。

    but they worship me!!

    但是他们真的很崇拜我。

    -Manny: Sid, you were dreaming! Come on…

    Sid,你在做梦,快走。

    The water's, rising faster than we're moving!

    水长得比我们走的还快。

    -Sid: I'm telling you! I was kidnapped…

    告诉你们我是被绑架了。

    I was worshipped and they…

    然后被崇拜,接着他们…

    Guys?! Oh, fine!

    伙计们~~噢。好吧。

    Can we slow down a little…?

    slow down: 放慢(速度)

    我们能慢点吗?

    I'm dying here…

    我快死了。

    It was just a figure of speech!!

    speech:说话方式

    这只是个比喻。

    -Manny: They just sit there…

    它们就这么坐在那里,

    watching us!

    注视着我们。

    -Sid: I wish l knew what they were thinking…

    真希望我知道它们在想什么。

    -Animal M: Food, glorious food…

    glorious:极好的

    食物,丰富的食物。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第26讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第28讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)