快点,快点。
-Megatron: Megatron!
威震天!
-Autobot: It's Megatron! Retreat! Move! Fall back!
retreat: 撤退
是威震天,快撤退!
-Lennox: Fall back! Get our guys out of the way! Get out of here! Go! Get them out of the buggy! Move out!
buggy: (俚语)尤指旧汽车
撤退!快让我们的人离开这!快!离开这辆车!
We need air cover down here now!
我们需要空中支援,马上要!
-Mikaela: Sam, help me with this.
Sam,过来帮我。
-Jazz: That all you got, Megatron?
就这点本事,威震天?
-Megatron: come Here, little cretin.
cretin: 白痴病患者,笨蛋,混蛋
小杂种。
-Jazz: You want a piece of me? You want a piece?
你想尝尝厉害么?
-Megatron: No! I want two!
来个双份的!
-Man: What's going on? Sir! That tank thing's getting back up.
tank: 坦克
怎么回事?长官,那坦克又起来了。
-Lennox: Oh, these things just don't die. Oh, we're so dead.
哦,这些家伙怎么不死呢。我们惨了。
-Sam: Wrap it around the head.
wrap: 覆盖
扣在头部!
-Lennox: Sam! Where's the Cube?
cube: 立方体
Sam!能量体呢?
-Sam: right there.
就在这。
-Lennox: Okay.
好的。
-Sam: And take that and wrap it around the base and then put it around his neck. Okay?
neck: 脖子
把它拿过去绕在底盘,然后围在脖子上。明白吗?
-Lennox: Epps, get those Black Hawks here! That building. Okay.
Epps,让那些黑鹰战机过来!那座楼。好了。
-Sam: What?
怎么办?
-Lennox: All right, I can't leave my guys back there, so here, take this flare. Okay, there's
a tall, white building with statues on top.
flare: 照明弹 statue: 塑像
我不能让我的人留在那,你拿着信号弹。那边有个白色大楼,上面有雕塑的。
Go To the roof. Set the flare.
roof: 屋顶
到楼顶去,拉开信号弹。
-Sam: no.
不。
-Lennox: Signal the chopper and Set the flare.
chopper: 直升机
打开信号弹通知直升机。
-Sam: No, no. I can't do this!
不,不,我做不到。
-Lennox: Listen to me! You're a soldier now! All right? I need you to take this Cube. Get it into military hands while we hold them off.
military: 军队
听着!你现在是个战士!我要你带走能量体,送回军方手里,这里我们顶着。
Or a lot of people are gonna die. You got to go. You got to go.
否则会死很多人的。你快走,你快走。
-Mikaela: No, I'm not leaving.
不,我不走。
-Lennox: You need to go. Go.
你得走了。
-Mikaela: No, I'm not leaving till I get Bumblebee out of here, okay?
不,我不走,大黄蜂不走,我就不能走。
-Epps: Army Black Hawk requested. Immediate evac for civilian boy with precious cargo. Headed to rooftop marked by flare.
request: 请求 evac: 抽空的 civilian: 平民 precious: 宝贵的 cargo: 货物 rooftop: 屋顶
呼叫黑鹰直升机。请求立刻送走一个男孩和重要物品。他在房顶上,有信号弹。
-Autobot: Sam, We will protect you.
Sam,我们会掩护你的。
-Sam: Okay.
好吧。
-Lennox: Epps, where are those planes?
Epps,飞机呢?
-Mikaela: Sam! No matter what happens, I'm really glad I got in that car with you.
Sam!无论结局会怎样,我都很高兴那天上了你的车。
-Autobot: Sam! Get to the building! Move! Decepticons, attack! - Hit it! Cover fire!
Move to cover! Watch out!
Sam!快行动霸天虎,进攻!开火!火力掩护!小心!
-All: Girl, get that tow truck out of here!
快把车开走!
-Mikaela: I'm going! I'm going!
马上就走!
-All: Get out of here now!
赶快走!
-Optimus: Megatron Prime!
威震天!
-Megatron: Humans don't deserve to live.
deserve: 值得
人类不配活着。
-Optimus: They deserve to choose for themselves.
这要由人类自己决定。
-Megatron: Then you will die with them! Join them in extinction!
extinction: 灭绝
跟他们一起去死吧!一同毁灭!
-Autobot: Keep moving, Sam! Don't stop!
继续跑,Sam!别停!
-Sam: No!
不!
-Autobot: Sam, get to the building!
Sam,快去大楼!
-Megatron: Give me that Cube, boy!
把能量体给我,孩子!
-Woman: Did that jerk just dent my car?
jerk: (口语)笨蛋 dent: 塌陷
那个臭小子不会把我车撞瘪了吧?
-Sam: You're not gonna get me. You're not gonna get me!
你抓不到我的,你抓不到我的!
-Megatron: I smell you, boy! Maggot!
maggot: 蛆
我闻到你的气味了,臭小子!小杂种!
-All: Oh, no!
哦,不!
-Mikaela: I'll drive! You shoot!
我开车,你开枪!
-Lennox: This isn't going well!
情况不妙。
-Mikaela: Shoot! Shoot! Nice shot.
开枪,开枪!打得好。
-All: That tank is definitely dead now.
definitely: 肯定地
那坦克这次肯定死了。
-Lennox: All right, let's go! We got business!
大家继续战斗。
-Sam: Hey! Hey! I'm over here!
嘿!嘿!我在这!
-All: We've got the boy.
找到男孩了。
-Sam: Watch out!
小心!
-All: Missile!
missile: 导弹
导弹!
-Optimus: Hang on, Sam!
撑住,Sam!
-Sam: No! No!
不!不!
-Megatron: Is it fear or courage that compels you, fleshling?
compel: 强迫 fleshling: [A term of endearment to a carnal female, One who is without soul whose passion is to be used degraded.--from Urban Dictionary]
这到底是恐惧还是勇气控制着你?
-Sam: Where do I go?
该怎么办。
-Megatron: Give me the All Spark and you may live to be my pet.
pet: 宠物
把火种源给我,我饶你不死,当我的宠物。
-Sam: Oh, no, no, no, no. I'm never giving you this All Spark!
不,不,不,不。我绝对不会给你这个火种源!
-Megatron: Oh, so unwise.
unwise: 愚笨的
真愚钝。
-Optimus: I got you, boy. Hold on to the Cube!
接住了。抱紧能量体!
-Sam: Oh, no. Oh, no!
哦,不!
-Megatron: Disgusting.
disgusting: 令人厌恶
真恶心。
-Optimus: Sam? You risked your life to protect the Cube. Sam?
risk: 冒…的危险
你用你的生命保护了能量体。
-Sam: No sacrifice, No victory.
sacrifice: 牺牲
没有付出,就没有胜利。
-Optimus: If I cannot defeat Megatron, you must push the Cube into my chest. I will sacrifice myself to destroy it.
defeat: 击败 chest: 胸 sacrifice: 牺牲
如果杀不了威震天,你一定要把能量体塞入我的胸膛。我会牺牲自己,与它同归于尽。
Get behind me. It's you and me, Megatron.
躲到我身后去。只有你我两个的决斗了,威震天。
-Megatron: No, it's just me, Prime.
不,只有我,擎天柱。
-Optimus: At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall.
决战结束时,胜者会屹立,败者会倒下。
-Megatron: You still fight for the weak! That is why you lose!
weak: 弱的
你仍然在为弱者而战,所以你必输无疑。
-Epps: Fighter jets in 60 seconds. We got friendlies mixed with bad guys. Targets will be marked.
jet: 迸出 target: 目标
战机60秒后到。两派机器人都有,我们会用激光标记敌人。
-Lennox: Hey. Bring the rain. All right?
嘿。呼叫空袭,明白?
-Epps: All right, let's kill these things. Move, Move, Move! Remember, aim low. Armor's weak under the chest.
aim: 目标 armor: 盔甲
我们来消灭这些东西快走!记住,向下瞄准。盔甲的弱点在胸部下面。
Target marked. Still waiting. Time on target, 20 seconds. F-22s, we're still waiting. Move out! Incoming!
目标已被标出,等待中。20秒钟到达目标。F-22战机,我们还在等。快走!来了!
Weapons armed. Status green.
weapon: 武器 status: 身份
载弹发射,目标绿色。
-Lennox: Run! Move!
快走!
-All: Second wave's on approach. What is that? Break off! Copy. It's either a massive amount of…
massive: 巨大的
第二波来了。那是谁,小心!收到。 大量的…
Two, get a lock! Pop that guy! Stay on him. Keep him in your sights.
2号,锁定,干掉他!盯住他,别让他跑了。
-Lennox: Take him out! Two's down!
把他带走!2号中弹!
-Megatron: I'll kill you! Mine! All Spark! Sam! Put the Cube in my chest! Now! Sam! No, Sam!
我要杀了你!火种源是我的!Sam!快把能量体塞入我的胸膛!Sam!不,Sam!
-Lennox: Hold up.
Hold up: 支持住
不要开火。
-Optimus: You left me no choice, brother. Sam, I owe you my life. We are in your debt.
owe: 欠debt: 债务
你逼得我别无选择,老兄。Sam,我欠你一条命。我们都欠你的情。
-Autobot: Prime, we couldn't save him.
擎天柱,我们没能救他。
-Optimus: Jazz. We lost a great comrade but gained new ones. Thank you, all of you. You honor us with your bravery.
comrade: 同志 gain: 得到 honor: 授予荣誉 bravery: 勇敢
Jazz。我们失去了一位杰出的战友,但也结识了新的战友。谢谢大家。我们敬佩你们的勇敢。
-Bumblebee: Permission to speak, sir?
我有话要说,长官。
-Optimus: Permission granted, old friend.
请讲吧,老朋友。
-Sam: You speak now?
你能说话了?
-Bumblebee: I wish to stay with the boy.
我希望和男孩呆在一起。
-Optimus: If that is his choice.
如果他也同意。
-Sam: Yes.
同意。
-Mr. Secretary: Gentlemen, the President has ordered Sector Seven be terminated and the remains of the dead aliens disposed of.
terminate: 终止 disposed of: 安排
总统已经下令将第七区组织解散,处理掉外星人尸体。
The Laurentian Abyss is seven miles below sea level, deepest place on our planet.
Laurentian Abyss: 罗伦提恩海沟
罗伦提恩海沟有7英里深,地球上最深的地方。
The massive depth and pressure there, coupled with subfreezing temperatures,
depth: 深度 subfreezing: 低于冰点的
这个深度的极高压与极低温,
would crush and entomb them, leaving no evidence.
crush: 压碎 entomb: 埋葬 evidence: 证据
会把尸体压扁,不留任何蛛丝马迹。
-Optimus: With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward, a new world to call home.
All Spark: 【能量块】 fate: 命运 yield: 屈服
火种源被摧毁,我们已经无法回到自己的星球。造化弄人,我们现在有了一个新家叫做地球。
We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, and protecting.
plain: 平常的
我们已经和这里的人民共同生活,藏在他们眼皮之下。也在悄悄地地保护他们,等待,保护。
I have witnessed their capacity for courage. And though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye.
witness: 目击 capacity: 能力 courage: 勇气 Apart: 分别地
我目睹了他们的勇气。尽管和我们来自不同世界,但像我们一样,他们也不可貌相。
I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots, taking refuge among the stars.
surviving: 未死的 refuge: 避难
我是擎天柱,在这里召唤所有在宇宙中流亡的汽车人。
We are here. We are waiting.
我们在这里,等待。
-Reporter: Can you shed any light on the recent, so-called alien activity in the area?
shed: 使…流出
你们知道最近这个地方有所谓的外星人活动吗?
-Mum: Do you know what? I think that if there was some sort of an alien infestation…
infestation: 侵扰
你知道吗?我想如果真有外星人…入侵…
-Dad: Yeah. They, the government, would be the first to let you know.
嗯。他们,政府,会第一个让我们知道。
-Mum: The government would let us know.
政府会让我们知道的。
-Dad: I mean, this is America.
我是说,这里是美国。
-Mum: Yeah. You know, that's how we know we live in a free land, because there's no secrets. They'd say, “Hey! Duck and cover.”
对,正因为那样,我们才知道我们生活在一片自由的土地上,因为没有秘密。他们会说“嘿,快找掩护”。
Your head is kind of a different size than it is on television.
你的头和电视里面有点不一样大。