看“功夫熊猫1”台词 学英语 第2讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:682  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    [Scene: the dream is over, and Po gets up to work.]

    -Dad: Po! Get up!

    Po,快起床!

    Po. What are you doing up there?

    Po,你磨蹭啥呢?

    -Po: Nothing.

    没啥。

    Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!

    mantis: 螳螂 crane: 鹤 viper: 毒蛇

    Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!

    -Dad: Po! Let's go! You're late for work.

    Po!快点,都误了生意了。

    -Po: Coming!

    来啦……

    Sorry, dad.

    对不起,老爸

    -Dad: Sorry doesn't make the noodles.

    对不起可变不出面条来。

    What were you doing up there?

    你在搞什么名堂?

    All that noise.

    稀里哗啦的。

    -Po: Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.

    没什么,就是个乱七八糟的梦。

    -Dad: About what?

    什么梦?

    What were you dreaming about?

    梦到什么了?

    -Po: What was I...?

    梦到了……我梦见了……

    I was dreaming about...

    我梦见了……

    ...noodles.

    ……面条。

    -Dad: Noodles?

    面条?

    You were really dreaming about noodles?

    你真梦见面条了?

    -Po: Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?

    没错。不然还能梦见啥?

    Careful! That soup is sharp.

    小心!汤很锋利哦(有飞镖)。

    -Dad: Oh, happy day!

    哦,太让人高兴了!

    My son finally having the noodle dream!

    我儿子终于梦到面条了!

    You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.

    哦,你不知道我等这一刻都等了多久!

    This is a sign, Po.

    sign: 迹象

    这是个好兆头,Po。

    -Po: A sign of what?

    什么好兆头?

    You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.

    entrust: 委托 ingredient: 原料

    我终于可以把我的私酿密汤的配方传给你了。

    Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!

    destiny: 命运 take over: 继承

    这样你就能不辱使命,继承这间饭馆了。

    As I took it over from my father who took it over from his father...

    就像我子承父业,父承祖父业一样,

    ...who won it from a friend in mahjong.

    mahjong: 麻将

    这店可是爷爷来麻将从朋友手里赢来的。

    -Po: Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.

    老爸,老爸,这不过是场梦。

    -Dad: No, it was the dream.

    不,这是注定的梦。

    We are noodle folk.

    folk: 特定集团中的人

    我们是面条世家,

    Broth runs through our veins.

    broth: 肉汤 vein: 静脉

    流淌着肉汤面条的血脉。

    -Po: But, Dad, didn't you ever want to do something else?

    可是,老爸,你有没有……想过做点别的?

    Something besides noodles?

    除了面条之外的?

    -Dad: Actually, when I was young and crazy,

    其实,我还年少轻狂的时候,

    I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.

    曾想过离家出走,学做豆腐。

    -Po: Why didn't you?

    那你干吗不做?

    -Dad: Because it was a stupid dream.

    因为这是个黄梁蠢梦,

    Can you imagine me making tofu?

    你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗?

    Tofu.

    豆腐?

    No! We all have our place in this world.

    别提了!我们各有其命。

    Mine is here,

    我就是面条命,

    and yours is...

    而你……

    -Po: I know, is here.

    我知道了,也是面条命。

    -Dad: No!it's at tables 2, 5, 7 and 12.

    错!是2号桌,5号桌,7号桌还有12号桌。

    Service with a smile.

    别忘了微笑服务。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词 学英语 第1讲 下一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词 学英语 第3讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)