看“海底总动员”台词学英语:第12讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:1352  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Dory: Hey, hey!

    嘿,嘿!

    -Marlin: Get to the surface. We'll figure it out up there. Let's go!

    surface: 表面,水面 figure out: 领悟到,弄明白,搞清楚 figure: 考虑,估计

    到水面去看看。上到那里我们会搞清楚的。走吧!

    -Dory: Hey! Relax.

    relax: 放轻松,轻松

    嘿,嘿!放松!

    -Marlin: What?

    什么?

    -Dory: Take a deep breath. Now, let's ask somebody for directions.

    deep: 深的 breath: 呼吸 take a breath: 深深地吸一口气 direction: 方向,指引

    现在,我们去找个人问一下路。

    -Marlin: Fine. Who do you want to ask, the speck? There's nobody here!

    很好。你想问谁,那个漂浮物吗?这儿没有其他鱼!

    -Dory: Well, There has to be someone. It's the ocean, silly. We're not the only two in here.

    silly: 傻得,愚蠢的

    Let's see. OK, no one there. Nope. Nada. There's somebody. Hey! Excuse…

    nope: 不 nada: 虚无,不存在,没有什么

    让我瞧瞧。是的,这边没有。空空如也。那里有鱼,嘿!打扰……

    -Marlin: Dory, Dory, Dory! Now it's my turn. I'm thinking of something dark and mysterious.

    dark: 黑暗的,黑的 mysterious: 神秘的,不可思议的

    Dory,Dory,Dory!该我出题了。我想这是某种可怕神秘的东西。

    It's a fish we don't know. If we ask it directions… it could ingest us and spit out our bones!

    ingest: 吃,摄取 spit out: 吐出(食物,唾沫等) spit: 吐出 bone: 骨头,尸骸

    是种我们不了解的鱼。如果我们向它问路……他可能会把我们吞下去,再吐出我们的骨头!

    -Dory: What is it with men and asking for directions?

    一个大男人问个路怎么也这么麻烦?

    -Marlin: I don't want to play the gender card right now. Let's play the Let's Not Die card.

    gender: 性 card: 纸牌,纸片 die: 死亡

    我现在不想说男人和女人的问题。我们只想说保命的问题。

    -Dory: You want to get out of here?

    你想离开这里吗?

    -Marlin: Of course I do.

    当然想。

    -Dory: How are we gonna do that, unless we give it a shot?

    give a shot: 尝试,试一试 shot: 尝试

    除非我们问他,不然我们怎么离开这里呢?

    -Marlin: Dory, you don't fully understand…Come on. Trust me on this.

    fully: 完全地,全部地 understand: 明白,理解 trust: 信任

    Dory,你没有完全明白……别这样。相信我。

    -Marlin: All right.

    好吧。

    -Dory: Excuse me! Whoo-hoo! Little fella? Hello! Don't be rude. Say hi.

    fella: 家伙,伙伴,伙计 rude: 粗鲁的,冒犯的

    打扰了!小家伙?你好!别那么粗鲁,打个招呼。

    -Marlin: Ha--hello.

    你好。

    -Dory: His son Bingo…Nemo. Nemo was taken to…

    他的儿子Bingo……是Nemo。Nemo被抓到……

    -Marlin: Sydney.

    悉尼。

    -Dory: Sydney! And it's, really, really important that we get there as fast as we can…

    important: 重要的

    悉尼!尽快赶到那里,对我们来说真得很重要。

    so can you help us out? Come on, little fella, come on.

    help somebody out: 帮助某人

    你能帮我们吗?别这样,小家伙。求你了。

    -Marlin: Dory, I'm a little fella. I don't think that's a little fella.

    Dory,我才是小家伙。我不认为那是个小家伙。

    -Dory: Oh! Big fella. Whale. OK. Maybe he only speaks whale. Mooo! Weee neeed…

    whale: 鲸 maybe: 也许

    啊!大家伙。鲸。好。也许他只会说鲸语。我我们,想想要……

    -Marlin: Dory? What are you doing? Are you sure you speak whale?

    Dory?你在干什么?你肯定你说的是鲸语?

    -Dory: Can you give us directions?

    你能告诉我们方方向吗?

    -Marlin: Dory! Heaven knows what you're saying! See, he's swimming away.

    haven: 老天,天堂

    Dory!只有鬼知道你在说什么!看,他走开了。

    -Dory: Cooome baaack.

    回……回……来……来。

    -Marlin: He's not coming back. You offended him.

    offend: 冒犯,触犯,伤害

    他不会回来了,他一定生气了。

    -Dory: Maybe a different dialect.

    different: 不同的,与众不同的 dialect: 地方化,放言,土语

    也许该用另一种鲸语。

    -Marlin: Dory! This is not whale. You're speaking upset stomach.

    upset: 使苦恼 stomach: 肚子,腹部 upset stomach: 肚子痛

    Dory!这根本不是鲸语。你说得是胡话。

    -Dory: Maybe I should try humpback.

    maybe: 也许,可能 humpback: 驼背鲸,座头鲸

    也许我应该试试座头鲸语。

    -Marlin: Don't try humpback.

    别。

    -Dory: Wooooooo…

    喔喔喔喔……

    -Marlin: You actually sound sick.

    sound: 听起来 sick: 恶心的,难听的

    难听死了。

    -Dory: Maybe louder? Rah! Rah!

    louder: 更大声的,更响亮的

    也许该更大声点吗?哇哇哇……

    -Marlin: Don't do that!

    别这样!

    -Dory: Too much orca. Didn't it sound orca-ish?

    orca: 虎鲸 ish: 有……性质的,有……特征的

    太像虎鲸了。听起来像虎鲸吗?

    -Marlin: It doesn't sound orca. It sounds like nothing I've ever heard.

    sound like: 听起来

    行了,不像虎鲸。你说得什么鱼都不像。

    -Dory: Oooooo! Ohh!

    喔喔喔喔……

    -Marlin: It's just as well. He might be hungry.

    just as well: 正好,不妨 hungry: 饿的,饥饿的

    也许此时。他正饿着呢。

    -Dory: Don't worry. Whales don't eat clownfish. They eat krill.

    krill: 磷虾

    鲸不吃小丑鱼。他们吃海虾。

    -Kril: Swim away!

    快游开!

    -Dory: Oh, look, krill!

    啊,瞧,海虾!

    -Marlin: Move, Dory, move!

    快跑,Dory,快跑!

    -Gill: Look at that. Would you look at that? Filthy. Absolutely filthy.

    filthy: 肮脏的,污秽的 absolutely: 绝对的,当然的

    看看吧,你会想看吗?肮脏。绝对肮脏。

    All thanks to you, kid. You made it possible. Jacques, I said no cleaning.

    thanks to: 多亏 possible: 可能的,可能发生的

    谢谢你,孩子。这都是你的功劳。虾虾,我说过不用清理。

    -Jacques: I am ashamed.

    ashamed: 羞愧的,惭愧的

    我受不了。

    -Peach: Look! Scum angel!

    scum: 浮垢 浮渣 angel: 天使

    瞧!垃圾天使!

    -purple: Ooh! Aaah!

    啊啊啊!

    -Yellow: Bubbles! I love the bubbles!

    bubble: 泡,气泡

    泡泡!我爱泡泡!

    -Deb: Flo? Has anybody seen Flo?

    Flo?有人见过Flo吗?

    -Peach: 9:00 and cue dentist.

    cue: 尾白,提示 dentist: 牙科医生

    9:00牙医来了。

    -Dentist: Hello, Barbara. Sorry I'm late.

    你好,Barbara。对不起我迟到了。

    -Peach: OK, here we go. Here we go, OK.

    好,我们做好准备,我们做好准备,好的。

    -Dentist: Little Davey Reynolds…

    小Davey Reynolds,你好吗……

    -Purple: Walks to the counter, drops the keys… Bloat, that's disgusting!

    counter: 柜台 drop: 放下,落下 key: 钥匙 disgusting: 恶心的,令人作呕的

    走向工作台了,放下钥匙……Bloat,真令人恶心!

    -Bloat: Tastes pretty good to me. Urrrp! Eww!

    taste: 味道,滋味 pretty: 相当

    对我来说味道不错。额……

    -Purple: Don't you people realize we are swimming in our own…

    realize: 明白,理解 own: 自己的,独有的

    人类哪知道这是我们鱼类的杰作!

    -Peach: Shh! Here he comes!

    嘘!他来了!

    -Nemo: Aah!

    啊!

    -Dentist: Crikey. What a state. Ohh. Barbara, what's my earliest appointment tomorrow?

    crikey: 呀,哟,唷 state: 状态,情况 earliest: 最早的 appointment: 约定,约会

    奇怪。真是脏透了。啊。Barbara,我明天最早的预约是几点?

    -Barbara: 10:00.

    10:00整。

    -Dentist: Leave it open, would you? I've gotta clean the fish tank before Darla gets here.

    10点之前不接病人,听到了吗?在Darla到这里之前,我得清理下鱼缸。

    -Gill: Did you hear that, Sharkbait?

    你听到了吗,鲨鱼饵?

    -Nemo: Yeah! He's gonna clean the tank! We're gonna be clean!

    是的!他要清理鱼缸!我们可以出去了!

    -Gill: You ready to see your dad, kid?

    你准备好去见你老爸了吗,孩子?

    -Nemo: Uh-huh

    啊哈!

    -Gill: Of course you are. I wouldn't be surprised if he's out there in the harbor, waiting for you right now.

    surprised: 出乎意料的 harbor: 海湾,港湾 right now: 现在,此刻

    你当然准备好了。我想他一定在海港那边的码头上等着迎接你呐。你说对吗?

    -Nemo: Yeah.

    是的。

    -Both: Aaah! Oof! Whoo! Yaahhh!

    啊!喔!唔!呀!

    -Dory: Here comes the big one. Ooh! Come on! You gotta try this!

    来了一个大浪。啊!快点!你别错过机会!

    -Marlin: Will you just stop it?

    你能不能别闹了?

    -Dory: Why? What's wrong?

    为什么?有什么问题吗?

    -Marlin: We're in a whale, don't you get it?

    我们在鲸鱼的肚子里面,你还不明白吗

    -Dory: Whale?

    鲸鱼?

    -Marlin: A whale! You had to ask for help! And now we're stuck here!

    一头鲸鱼!这都怪你问什么路!这就是问路的下场!

    -Dory: Wow, a whale. You know I speak whale.

    鲸鱼。你知道的,我懂鲸语。

    -Marlin: No, you're insane! You can't speak whale! I have to get out! I have to find my son!

    insane: 疯狂的,神经失常的

    不,你疯了!你根本不会说鲸语!我得出去!我得去找我儿子!

    I have to tell him how old sea turtles are! Ohhh!

    sea turtles: 海龟 turtle: 龟

    我的告诉他海龟有多老!啊!

    -Dory: Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Hey…you OK? There, there. It's all right. It'll be OK.

    喔呼呼呼!嘿……你没事吧?别这样。一切都会好起来的。会没事的。

    -Marlin: No. No, it won't.

    不。不,不会的。

    -Dory: Sure it will. You'll see.

    you will see: 等在瞧吧,你会明白的,你会清楚的

    肯定会没事的。等着瞧。

    -Marlin: No. I promised him I'd never let anything happen to him.

    promise: 承诺,保证 happen: 发生

    不。我向他保证过,不会让他有任何事的。

    -Dory: Huh. That's a funny thing to promise.

    funny: 有趣的,好玩的

    真是奇怪的许诺。

    -Marlin: What?

    什么?

    -Dory: You can't never let anything happen to him. Then nothing would ever happen to him.

    never: 绝不,从不,一点也不 nothing: 没有事情,没有什么 ever: 永远,始终,曾经

    你不可能不让他出任何事情。那等于不让他做任何事情。

    Not much fun for little Harpo.

    那他什么乐趣也没有了。

    -Whale: Hmm.

    嗯!

    -Marlin: What's going on?

    发生什么事了?

    -Dory: Don't know. I'll ask him.

    不知道。我要问问他。

    -Marlin: Dory…

    Dory……

    -Dory: Whaaat's goooing onnn? I think he says we've stopped.

    发……发生什么事了?我想他嫌我们太吵了。

    -Marlin: Of course we've stopped. Stop trying to speak whale.

    我们是够吵的了,不要再说什么鲸语了。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“海底总动员”台词学英语:第11讲 下一篇:看“海底总动员”台词学英语:第13讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)